Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What style do you have ? - Minitokyo

What style do you have ?

What style do you have ?

Of shoulder
0 votes
Normal
2 votes
Other
1 votes
Everything
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

What style do you have ? My style is of shoulder . Have you been to a shop called Girls ? I have , there clothes there are so cool ! :D I love it ! Whenever I were of shoulder my grandmother will say the tailor forgot to sew the hole dress ! :sweat: And my mother say that its to sexy ! XD I don't think its sexy I think its preety . Don't you ? ~_~ I'll just tell them its the style of the year ! I am never wrong in fashion . ^_^'

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote: What style do you have ? My style is of shoulder . Have you been to a shop called Girls ? I have , there clothes there are so cool ! :D I love it ! Whenever I were of shoulder my grandmother will say the tailor forgot to sew the hole dress ! :sweat: And my mother say that its to sexy ! XD I don't think its sexy I think its preety . Don't you ? ~_~ I'll just tell them its the style of the year ! I am never wrong in fashion . ^_^'

It may just be me but I don't quite understand what you're saying in the opening post. What style of what are you talking about here..? Hair? shirts? dresses..? You may want to clarify..

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

CrayonTaster

CrayonTaster

Insomniac Writer

Anything that's comfortable, y'know. Basic layers, jeans, I never wear dresses or skirts. I get called emo from time to time when I wear black because I really wear black. Other times it's slutty or too casual or balblabla. It's comfortable, I feel good in it, meh.

Faire Rien Por Rien

things that are n0rmal but creative like a pants with one long one short....Or shirts with lots of cutting and matching.... i dunno i will jus go according to how i feel...

silvakreuz

silvakreuz

..~*~. Pilgrim .~*~..

Anything comfy :)

I try to avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.
~ Charlotte Bronte

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Well I basically wear anything that's comfy and/or looks good :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

i like to wear lots of baggy pants and tight shirts :] i also love wearing skirts and stuff but thats only out of school since my school dresscode is soo gay...i think it would be better if we just have uniforms instead of the dresscode we have now but i guess whatever i feel like wearing..ill wear :]]

Me like of shoulders :)

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Most people like comfy clothes .

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

I like black,blue, or white.
i like tanks and jeans basically.
Yiu'll see me mostly in tank tops and jeans
or shorts. And with my chuck taylors or vans.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I wear well-fitted outfits that are classic and last a long time. Every single one of my shirts is solid colored and those colors are usually very bright. Every day I wear a mid-sized pair of silver hoop earrings. I usually balance my rather conservative taste in clothing with zany accesories such as scarves and floral-print purses.

Yeah I know it's kind of... odd. :)

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

I wear different things...sometimes super cute "preppy outfits" and sometimes I goth the hell out....so yeah, I wear just about anything.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Ehehehe I like the clothes that are somewhat fancy kind of casual, pretty, or that fall into the "cute" category ^^

I kinda perfer either light colors, or more sophisticated kind of colors.. dark/light brown, beige, white...

Specifically, I like wearing capris, fitted polos, slim cut shirts with pretty metallic prints, or the zip-up type of sweaters that have metallic prints, slim fit jeans are nice, cute blouses (short sleeve or mid-sleeve), knee-length skirts (a nice pattern at the bottom or solid color crinkle type)...

Yes, I like dressing kinda girly ^-^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.