Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wut can I imrprove on my chosen path ? - Minitokyo

Wut can I imrprove on my chosen path ?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Ok, this is it !
I had enough ! I will not do any wallpaper anymore until my photoshop is FIXED ! I will not use image ready to do a wallpaper with photoshop AGAIN! *angry*
Spent my day doing it and got deleted ! So , now wut can I imrpove on !
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! I M SO FRUSTRATED !
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8709/80804567qx.th.jpg

Signature Image

I like it, but I'm not sure what to improve, but it's good. keep it up and you will get something to stay in the gallery.

good luck!

I still have yet to keep a wall in the gallery LOL! :)

Signature

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Your main characters need to be bigger and more of the central focal point.

Unfortunately no matter how good this wall could get it will not stay in the galllery because ghosting (using the same or another image as a semi-transparent feature in the background) has been deemed unacceptable in MT and new and existing walls featuring ghosting are being permenantly quaranteined.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

* I think most of the problem here is composition. The main chara images are rather small, and are overwhelmed by the larger shadows in the background. The shadows themselves are, like tishdon said, considered ghosting, which is usually used to fill in space without much effort. That's another minus.

* The image quality is also a bit lacking, most noticeably in the ghosts.

What I suggest is that you work more on building a background, rather than filling it in with ghosts. I see that you've already made a couple of pieces like this. Why not develop your skills in that direction?

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

this pic is nice,i don't know how to improve it,sry,the shadow is not ghost,just the "boss"like to bla bla bla only,don't care about it ok,just nice is enought.try to erase the shadow and at some kira,athrun and shinn pic and it is nice!bb!

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

err... blowing up an image in the background to fill space IS a ghost- or rather, it's the chosen term for it *shrugs* be it shadow or ghost, it still is referred to as a shadow or a ghost O.O

I just want to make two tiny little points- just two.
1. Try not to use just filters- because this would be a filter based wall, and that's pretty much what the submission policy tells you not to do o.o
2. The title is called "chosen path" - but I can't see why that is so in the wallpaper- maybe you might want to incorporate the title's concept into the wallpaper?

Hope that helps somewhat :) This wallpaper requires a bit of a concept- and don't be intimidated into thinking that you MUST fill up the whole wallpaper. If you have just the one focus and use white/blank space well, there is no need to fill up the wall. You might want to go around and browse the galleries a bit- you could find some good examples that might give you ideas on what is good- let them be a source of inspiration rather than a textbook :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

I understand....... remember..... I just use image ready to do this. ( No good brushes )
But I swear I will not use image ready without photoshop.
I assure u nex time when u c my new wallpaper, its going to stay in the gallery!

Signature Image

MaxNiwa

It's all about me...

I think it's mostly the font I have a problem with, maybe you could go for something a little fancier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.