Utawarerumono

Tagged under Utawarerumono

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Cancel

A new anime that began airing on April 4th. So far, no group has begun subbing it, but I think it's a promising anime. Like many others, it originated as a popular computer game (a hentai game in fact, though the anime doesn't have any hentai). I haven't played the game, but the anime seems to be mainly about action, and probably some romance (though there hasn't been any action or romance as of the first episode).

So anyhow, despite the fact that it hasn't been subbed yet, and those that can't understand Japanese will obviously be near-clueless as to what's happening, I think it's an anime worth checking out ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

• Apr 09, 2006
Cancel

A subbed version, by Yesy, was just recently released. I might watch it, but I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks of it first.

Signature Image

• Apr 09, 2006
Cancel

Well I picked up the first episode, and I thought it was fairly good. Although I can't say too much after watching only the first episode, I did enjoy how it presented characters and the general plot of the anime all in one episode (I hate animes where the first episode leaves you completely clueless as to what's going on). Already I was attracted to Eruruu's character after a couple minutes of seeing her on screen, but I have a thing for cute shy girls so kind of expected that haha. Anyways overall it was a good watch and I will definetly follow this to see where it goes.

Even though it was based off a hentai game like Kyoku said, I can't really forsee any unecessary scenes of ecchi later on in the anime like most game-adopted series have, which is definetly a plus judging from what this anime will be about.

• Apr 10, 2006

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Cancel

I only watched the trailer, OP, and ED sequences. Not bad, but I'm interested with the girls, especially the main heroine (Eruru), and of course their tails and ears... Funny enough, while my first impression 'bout this anime was: "Cool", my friend smiled and whispered: "doggie-style" Hahahaha!

• Apr 10, 2006

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

First ep was good for an intro ep, second ep looks to be good with action going on :D

here is a scene animated from first ep ^__^

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/23584/lolifoxgirl.swf

Signature Image

Cancel

Actually I finished the 1st and 2nd episode. It's awesome. I like the costume and the opening song. ^_^

You wouldn't betray me, right?

• Apr 13, 2006
Cancel

Saw the OP and it kind of reminds me of Fushigi Yuugi.

• Apr 13, 2006

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

Meh, it was boring to say the least, the only saving grace was prolly the great opening track and seemingly flowing animation along with the ending and the cute girl, who sorts of "yiffs" when someone touched her tail....
That was cute....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Cancel

I think it's a really great serie and I can't wait to see the remaining episodes. The character design is beautiful and soft painted. One funny and suprising scene was when this guy touch Eruruu's tail and she got sort excited/horny about it.

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

• Apr 13, 2006
Cancel

i just watched the first episode.. it looks promising enuff to me..
i might watch it further.. if it becomes available..

the anime has nice color and setting.. tho the opening indicated that there'll be fights between human and animal-ear-human (eruruu-tachi)..

Signature

Cancel

I think Utawarerumono looks very promising. From the first two episodes, we see an image of some sort of beast/monster probably related to the man with the mask. This promises a fair degree of action later on. Also, the episodes already begin the love escapades of the man with the mask and Eruuruu. Also, the opening sequence shows that there will be more characters+time alotted for development (as is evident from Aruuruu riding the tiger-like creature)+possible action to equal the OP sequence. I think I'm going to watch this to the end unless I feel it will take a wrong turn and will jump the shark.

• Apr 17, 2006

queenyokai

queenyokai

Probitas laudatur et alget

Cancel

The first episode makes it look good, which is a lot more than I can say for most of the new series lately. I really love the EARS! And the voices arn't obnoxious, which is a major plus. Two episodes are subbed so far.
It is set in a semi-feudal style era, the characters are not quite human, and there are dinosaur-like creatures used like horses.
The characters are, so far, likable so I hope the subbers don't drop it.

Cancel

I like the way the anime is turning out so far. It's getting pretty interesting and the characters are very cute (<3 Aruruu she's too adorable ^^) And you hardly ever see girls as dogs most people would make them as cats instead xP. And the songs they have as the OP and ED are very catchy.

• Apr 19, 2006
Cancel

I watched the first couple of episodes and am really enjoying it. The storyline is intriguing and coupled with pretty good animation as well. The music is quite fitting, and the characters are developing pretty well. It's pretty different from most of the new anime this season, being more mysterious and calm than outlandish. I like a lot.

• Apr 19, 2006
Cancel

I was rewatching the first couple of episodes and I noticed something. Does anyone know where Eruuruu's tail grows from? From the character design, it seems like the tail proceeds from her back rather than her "behind" which is where most tails grow from.

• Apr 21, 2006

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Cancel

At first i was pointed at this because i was told i would enjoy the character designs.....i wont comment further but apparently they don't have dog tails and ears but something else......not sure about that. Anyways after downloading the first episode i thought that it did seem quite promising and now being 4 episodes in i know i'll be watching this to the end. And like docdaneeka said, it will probably progress over a long time period, so there will probably be a lot happening over the course of this anime.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Cancel

Just watched the 4th episode and feels that the story will be even more interesting from now on n of coz more action probably. The characters and colors are nice...beautiful. Feeling excited about the 5th episode. Cant wait.

• May 09, 2006
Cancel

i like the story and characters

• May 11, 2006

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Cancel

I'm actually surprised about this show too, in that it was quite a lot better than I expected. I'd even go so far as to say it's good.

I was vaguely aware that it was based on a hentai game, which was the reason I picked the show for me and my friends' anime heckling sessions, but the show pretty much stumped us there.

Now I'm just watching it for each episode release.

• May 11, 2006

skh

Infamous Leecher

Cancel

I wasn't interested in this show when I watched its trailer, but now after six episodes, I must say I like it. Fantasy animes are quite rare these days, and this one is a good one for now.

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Cancel

Ive seen the first 4 episodes and i really like it. it feels different then other anime based on games. i think its gonna do really well :D

• May 14, 2006

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Cancel

Just an updated opinion after having just seen the latest episode (6). The anime is really looking up; the character designs are awesome, and some of the battles are really neat, though some are also fairly poorly done. Some elements of the hentai game are appearing, which I don't think really fits in with the anime, but it's a nice touch nonetheless. I can't wait until the anime really gets going. Some of the characters in the OP look so cool ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

• May 15, 2006

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

Cancel

[h]Ello I'm watching this anime - is great, I like story, charakters, music.. :)
I agree with kyokujitsu - characters in the OP look interesant ^_^

Signature

Cancel

Does anyone know what the opening song is called?

• May 17, 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.