Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Utawarerumono - Minitokyo

Utawarerumono

Tagged under Utawarerumono

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

The opening song is called "Musou Uta" by Suara. So far I've seen up to the latest episode and I definatly like the show.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Utawarerumono is one of the few animes that I look forward to each week. I love the OP and the openinng animation. The song is actually what got me to check it out in the first place! I would have to say that my favorite characters at this point are Oboro and Benawi! Though Dori and Gura are also pretty cool. One thing that's driving me insane-- what's up with Hakuoro's mask!? (oh, and Nuwangi needs to die. Seriously.)

And regarding the OP, I believe that it is called "Musouka" or at least that's how it's spelt when romanized.

Signature Image

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

And based from what I read, the game (formerly H in PC port) will be converted to non-H for PS2. Do you think it will be able to make its way to NA version?

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

It is one of the best animes in a long while i think ^^
good intro, nice outro and a veru good plot.
I have enjoyed all the realeses so far *6*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

so... it finally ended not so long ago :)

i really like this anime..mostly because of the RPG feeling i got from watching it (hehe it IS made from a RPG game XD )

i thought it was really good. i really like the interactions of the characters in the downtime rather than in the battling.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

This thread is really old and it was already released...

Please do not bump threads that are more than 4 weeks old

Thank you for your cooperation :)

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Given a bump which moves away from the release of utawarerumono. I'll close this and if you wish to discuss the ending a new thread would be in order.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.