Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach:Coolest attack and Battle Scene! - Minitokyo

Bleach:Coolest attack and Battle Scene!

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

It's been a while that i have been thinking this!Really which attack u think is the coolest from the ones we saw u until now!I personally believe that Ichigo's Heavenly Slicing The Moon at his Bankai is Awesome!As about the Battle scene...Ichigo's crash with Kenpachi when he released his eyepatch!Man it OWNS!What do u think?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I believe Kuroi Getsuga (black moon fang) is more exciting!
Anyway my favorite scene - crash is Hitsugaya vs Gin...
I like when Hitsugaya frost Ichimaru's left hand and then Ichimaru said "Ikorosu Shinsou" ...And the blade crossed Hitsugaya's eye and went for Hinamori!

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Coolest attack ? For me it`s Byakuya`s Shuukei : Hakuteiken. Elegant and deadly. And my favourite battle scene is the moment, when Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is hitting Renji... and the speach after that :P.

Signature

favourite attack, well its a tie: : kuchiki byakuya's zenki senbonzakura kageyoshi !( the name alone had me running bout ) and the attack is original, deadly and elegant. The other one is ishida uryuu's i cannot remember the name but it was when he released his full quincy power and formed an angel wing ( really impressive)

Favourite battle scene : There are so many but the one that is in my head is after ichigo reached bankai and was showing off his speed (it was the coolest represention of fast movement ever in my opinion)

souseta

souseta

MuPp3T*

yea, I like ichigo bankai movement extraordinary speed, Byakuya bankai also super cool,

but the thing is I think ichigo have not discovered the secret movement of his bankai yet, so I will wait for that I think it will be super cool ....

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I like Hitsugaya's shikai and bankai attacks. I also like Ichimaru's shikai shinsou attack.

as for the coolest fight scenes so far, I'd say when Hitsugaya and Ichimaru fought and when Ichigo and byakuya fought.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.