Black hair and purple eyes - Creepy or not ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Cancel

Has anyone noticed that certain caracteres like Hotaru from Sailor Moon, Hotaru from Gakuen Alice and Kayashima from Hana Kimi (manga series) and Kamui from X-1999 has, besides the the discription more or less the same personallty ? They are beautifull, but mysterious, pensative and, sometimes... creepy. They see ghosts, they don't talk much, has strange powers. Coincidence or not ?

• Apr 09, 2006

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Cancel

They're not creepy... just coincidence. Well chracters with that combination usually have a majestic atmosphere or whatever. (in appearence)

Eg. Black hair red eyes is commonly stereotyped as evil or of great power destiny etc.

• Apr 09, 2006

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Cancel

Hmm... Not really creepy... (I do agree that they're beautiful XP ) More scarier are probobly like anime characters with black hair and red eyes... I sometimes don't really like them... Plus they usually have bad personality :P

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

diel

diel

inspyredx.xlunatic

Cancel

only a coincidence i guess.. those colors seem gloomy and mysterious but not creepy..

and yep, black hair and purple eyes are indeed beautiful XD

• Apr 24, 2006

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Cancel

I don't think black hair and purple eyes are creepy it actualy quite HOT!

All those girls I think have those colors out of pure coincidence!

Black hair and red eyes are also nice evil looking but good looking! Just look at Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo, she quite a looker and she have red eyes and black hair!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Cancel

Perhaps those who draw think that character who are a bit mysterious should have black hair and purple eyes, but as stated earlier it could also be just a coincidence.

• Apr 24, 2006
Cancel

I like combination black hair and violet eyes,it's sexy.But those characters had violet eyes,not? I mean purple=red and they had lilac eyes?

Cancel

Thanx everyone for answering my thread. People here in Minitokyo are really kind !
About your question, Angel with black eyes, yes, they have the same combination - black hair and purple eyes.

• May 07, 2006
Cancel

Strangely enough, the combination of black hair and violet eyes isn't exactly extravagent or even impossible--you'd think that for someone with powers or who is supposed to be mysterious would be wierder, especially since this is anime we're talking about. Elizabeth Taylor had black hair and violet eyes.

• May 08, 2006

nejika

nejika

leaving...not really

Cancel

ehm, i like it...it's shows the mysteriousness of the characters and some kind of ATTRACTION XD *IMO*

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Cancel

Here's my input:
Those people are Kawaii. Period.
Wish I had that, White Hair and Red Eyes, or Maybe Black Hair with Red Eyes.
But what looks awsome in the anime world would look weird in the real world... *Sigh....*

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

• May 16, 2006
Cancel

not creepy...more like hot lol

• May 16, 2006
Cancel

Its the same with Harima Kenji and Onizuka they have got all most the same personality.

• May 23, 2007
Cancel

Haha... Black hair and purple eyes ARE SO HOT! It is simply strange for those--people who don't watch anime. I mean, when a class was asked if long haired guys were cute, they would just answer " weeeiird!" or " yuck!"

Bah, them and their ignorance! well, there... I also love dark brown hair with amber eyes, black hair with red eyes, or white haired guys with light blue eyes. Nyahaha!

• May 24, 2007
Cancel

I think black hair and purple eyes are kinda cool. Yuki from Furuba also has black hair and purple eyes now that I think about it. Although he's like that too I geuss. Just saying/typing.

• May 28, 2007
Cancel

Not creepy in an anime, sounds pretty cute to me. Then again im fairly weird.

• May 28, 2007
Cancel

it's cool^^ they look so pretty^^ i think they look cute^^ but in the right scene they can look creepy too^^

• May 28, 2007
Cancel

I think it's a good combination, it gives the sort of dark aura but at the same time cool. Dark hair with light eyes are great. i don't mind blonde hair with red eyes like Kurapica from HunterxHunter... Black hair with hazel eyes or grey eyes are great too!

• May 28, 2007
Cancel

Quote by KaoriHimeI like combination black hair and violet eyes,it's sexy.

Very true. :)
That combination gives off a somewhat exotic and sultry aura for a female, a mysterious one for the males. It make strike others as creepy, but it actually depends on what character sports this particular look :)

• Jun 04, 2007
Cancel

No I don't think it's creepy! I like unusual combination of colors, it looks more appealing and unique. I think it's personality of a character that mostly makes such impression in viewer. Still there are some particular combinations that appeal a part of character's personality more. For instance, characters with white, blue, light blue and purple hair colors and eyes usualy present personalities that are much calmer, cooler, logicall and stubborn (!).
Pink hair and eyes (especially in girls) reveal soother and kinder part of personality.
Natural hair and eye colors usually appear more in main characters (If you have paid attention) which reveal a personality that is mixture of strenght and weaknesses.

• Jun 04, 2007
Cancel

Not really creepy ..
I like it ^^

• Jun 06, 2007
Cancel

black hair and purple isn't creepy, but black hair with red is creepy

Signature

Cancel

Are you kidding i love that style!

• Jun 07, 2007
Cancel

although black hair and purple eyes is somewhat, I still think it's pretty awesome

• Jun 07, 2007

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.