Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black hair and purple eyes - Creepy or not ? - Minitokyo

Black hair and purple eyes - Creepy or not ?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Not at all. But I prefering red eyes just like sharingan.

yup!yup! i agree with darkangel! White hair and red eye is cute.... especially if the face is innocent type...! purple eyes and black is awesome.... they have mysterious aura cold hearted guy..... kyaaaa.......! i want it...! i want it...! OX

It's awesome. Not creepy. It will be so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

Not creepy...I ,for one, don't see it that way..I find this combination mysterious and interesting.
Of course it depends on our taste as well ^_^'

Crystallis

Crystallis

Princess of Azure Crystallis

I love this kind of combini! XD It looks super hawt and awesome on some charas!

Anyone else noticed that Lelouch has black hair and purple eyes? OKay, now,. does anyone else notice that Lelouch is waaaay popular? OwO People like the whole purple/black thing going on. Besides the fact that he is ultra smexy. =w=

i don't think that it's creepy. actually it's a nice combination.

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

I don't think it's creepy. Actually I think it's hot and mysterious.
Take example of Lelouch = Hot!

Well, darker hair has often been used in anime and manga as depicting darker, more mysterious personalities (although not all the time). And unusual eye colour like purple, red, etc. have also often been used to denote someone with strange powers and supernatural abilities and the like. I personally quite like it and don't think it's creepy, but I guess that all depends on what sort of characters you go for. To each his own and all that.

I think that is a coincidence.
I also think that is awesome!
=D

Only coincidence. Is it creepy ? I think not, It's depends the atmosphere around the character tough ^^.

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

not in a beauty face XD

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Creepy or not? Try hot!

i think it just depends on how the person drew or portray the person with black hair and purple eyes. @.@... so yeah it depends.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.