Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 L'Arc~en~Ciel: REINCARNATION '97 - Minitokyo

L'Arc~en~Ciel: REINCARNATION '97

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Hi. I've been searching for WEEKS for this DVD. NO LUCK AT ALL DAMMIT! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Please, I'm begging everyone, please help me! I need to have this DVD!

I downloaded it from BT (sorry) and I watched only about the 10min (swear it on my life) then deleted it (swear it on my life, hope that made up for downloading it from BT in the first place). I fell in love with the concert! Please, if anyone knows where to get it, PLEASE tell me ASAP! I don't care what price, I don't care what site, I just have to have it! I don't know where to look anymore! I Googled the damn thing so many times, I Yahoo!'d it and they're useless (the way I see it is that if Google doesn't have it, Yahoo! sure as hell doesn't have it. "it" meaning the site). I give up. I wanted a thread to be the last thing, cause I feel bad always asking for help on here, but I can't find the damn thing!

And I know there is a DVD because the opening to the concert was like that of a normal concert DVD.

Please help me. I know I'm being a burden, but please? I've tried my hardest to find, and I can't, so please help me.

Thank you so much! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sanjay

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.