Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate / Stay Night what is it about? - Minitokyo

Fate / Stay Night what is it about?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Be-chan

Be-chan

SPREAD THE BLEACH LOVE!!! xD

hey you!

I have now much heard of Fate / Stay Night!
but I don't even know what it is about!
Can someone maybe explain that story? @__@ xD
and another question: is it scanlated already?
^__^ I would be glad if you help! :D ^-^
thanks!
*1ooo kisu Be-chan*

*~miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari~*
---Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky---

Every few years the Holy Grail War occurs. During this war 7 mages are chosen to participate. Each mage summons a servant to use in the upcoming battle. Each servant belongs to a particular class: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Berserker, Rider, Caster, and Assassin.

This story follows Emiya Shirou, a untalented mage, who always puts others before himself. Stumbling across this secret war he sees a battle between two servants. The punishment for witnessing the war is death, and as he is pursued by one of the servants he meets a blonde woman clad in armor. She asks him "If he's her master". Unknown to even himself somehow summons the strongest of all servants, Saber.

there's currently 14 episodes out.

DrakeDragon

DrakeDragon

Chief Executive Officer

Hallo!
Ich denke, man kann die Serie wirklich empfehlen... Wir haben uns die erste Episode angeguckt und waren zumindest ueberzeugt! Wir laden die fansubs von mahou. Die haben ne gute Qualitaet.... nur so als Tipp ^_~

"The greater the suffering the more exciting the drama"
~ Wilhelm from Xenosaga Episode I

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

Quote by GrieverZero
there's currently 14 episodes out.

Correct that. There are 15 episodes out. Personally, I like to describe anime in terms of other anime. Therefore, I think this anime can called a cross between Bleach and Shakugan no Shana. It has the adventure style feel of Bleach, with the strong plot, story, and female lead of Shana. Hope that was helpful. ^_^'

Quote by MarlinWahooCorrect that. There are 15 episodes out. Personally, I like to describe anime in terms of other anime. Therefore, I think this anime can called a cross between Bleach and Shakugan no Shana. It has the adventure style feel of Bleach, with the strong plot, story, and female lead of Shana. Hope that was helpful. ^_^'

Heh, Fate/stay night also involves alot of mystery elements, more compared to Bleach and Shana...which makes it more interesting to watch, a very good example was the one in episode 14. ;)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.