Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems with my G-Force mx 400 - Minitokyo

Problems with my G-Force mx 400

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

I have the g-force mx 400 64 mb ram.
I have the problem watching videos, I can`t get the 30fps need it to play movies.
Allways I have the problems with the synchronous Video/Audio.
Like here there are some experts what can I do about it?.
I use the newest Forceware drivers. 61.**

Thanks.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

This has to do much with the codec used and your processor speed. What processor do you have?
And I can tell you right now that there's no problem with the vga or it's drivers.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

no actually that card might be too slow if you watch stuff at full screen. My current graphics card was broken month ago and i got replacement for it. radeon 9200 se. If i watched movies or anything with fullscreen (1600x1200 res) the screen lagged. Voice came out before the lips moves.

Anyways, your problem can be too slow processor but if it's over 500MhZ and you got more that 128mb memory in your pc, it whould be ok to view videos normally.

Shakesbeer

Shakesbeer

Nyakawaya Nya

I haven't any problems at: PIII 800, 256ram GF MX 400 (64Mb) with Nvidia Detonator 45.23
Problem may be in codecs (try ffdshow) or in player (Windows Media too slow. I use mplayer). Also you can try to turn off post processing in DivX settings.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Thanks for your suggestions.
Cheers.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.