Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Super Saiyan Shonen Naruto Budoki Tenkachi Gundam Gundam! - Minitokyo

Super Saiyan Shonen Naruto Budoki Tenkachi Gundam Gundam!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Vagetogt

Vagetogt

Never stop...

Has anyone heard of this? It was mentioned a few months ago in "GameInformer" mag. It's supposed to be like a Super Smash Brothers type of game, but have anime chars kicking the crap out of each other! ^-^ I was freaking out when I heard about it cause I love SSB and would love to use Goku to kick the crap out of Death Scyth Hell! O.o That would rock!
I just wanted to through that out there. Tell me if you know anything about it and if so if you know any more details, like when it comes out and whatnot.

Never stop. Just keep walking.... Don't think of the things that you carry with you, they will only make you want to stop.... So just keep walking, No matter what.
Signature
Are you walking?

Bardock93

Bardock93

I Died... For My Pride...

i got that magazine and i got the issue about that SSSNBTGG but i think its fake sorry they were just messing or making a joke in the issue.

Dude... an pure anime fighting game would be the ultimate coolness, but i'm sorry, Deathscythe Hell would beat Goku to frickn' hell and back..

Vagetogt

Vagetogt

Never stop...

Yeah I know it's a fake and Game Informer was making fun of anime but that would be a freaking awesome game!

Never stop. Just keep walking.... Don't think of the things that you carry with you, they will only make you want to stop.... So just keep walking, No matter what.
Signature
Are you walking?

that would be a really cool game. oh yeah...

try D.O.N. (D=dragon ball z; O=OnePiece; N=Naruto) its a fighting game of 3 anime series. i just saw it on tv. i think it may be a good one for those who like anime fighting games :3

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.