Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Of Those Disability, Which One Do You Feared Most? - Minitokyo

Of Those Disability, Which One Do You Feared Most?

Choose a Disability You Wish Never Happened to You (most)

Blindness (total or color)
9 votes
Deafness
2 votes
Mute
1 votes
Cripple
1 votes
Autism (if you can call it disability, though)
1 votes
Lost of smelling & taste (any good term?)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Friends, I know, a normal person will never wish to have any disabilities. But I wonder, of those well-known disabilities, which one are you afraid most of being happened to you? And for what reason? Personalluy, I fear of being blind... I don't wan't to spend my lifetime in darkness.

Blindness (total) definitely. So much of our activities are governed by what we see, e.g. driving, movies, web browsing, getting around, etc, that its loss will be most disabling.

same here...it's better to have those 5 than being blind....total darkness...c'mon...first of all you can't see the beauty of the world and secondly....how can you watch anime....ohhhhhhhhh....such a terrible curse if ever!

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

blindness..no doubt. your world will be totally dark. that is scary. u cant go where u want and u can do wat most ppl can. its really saddening to see de blinded. but all i can do for them is pray.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

It's a tough choice between having my tongue and nose numbed and being blind... But I might have to say being blind. Then I couldn't message the one I love...

Well I am going totally blind so I would have to say blindness. Even as a child before I knew about my blindness I used to say that I would rather go deaf than blind. Right now I have tunnel vision where I can't see anything on the sides or top and bottom and I have no night vision but eventually all my vision will go little by little. Each year it gets worse and worse. My disease is called Retinitis Pigmentosa and it is incurable. But I deal. :) I've got no choice. People always say "Oh don't worry they will come out with a cure. Science comes up with new things every day!" I don't believe them. Science has not done much for blindness in years. My best hope is a retina transplant and they aren't very close to that at all. But I have excepted it. Blindness is what awaits me. And I have dealt with that.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

Blindness is not easy....i'd rather be deaf than blind...because my eyes are so used to seeing color and when suddenly, it all turns into black...THAT'S UTTERLY DEPRESSING!it would've been better if you were born blind coz you get used to it...

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I would have to say erectile dysfunxn... lol...

-repeat-

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Quote by cheza2283Well I am going totally blind so I would have to say blindness. Even as a child before I knew about my blindness I used to say that I would rather go deaf than blind. Right now I have tunnel vision where I can't see anything on the sides or top and bottom and I have no night vision but eventually all my vision will go little by little. Each year it gets worse and worse. My disease is called Retinitis Pigmentosa and it is incurable. But I deal. :) I've got no choice. People always say "Oh don't worry they will come out with a cure. Science comes up with new things every day!" I don't believe them. Science has not done much for blindness in years. My best hope is a retina transplant and they aren't very close to that at all. But I have excepted it. Blindness is what awaits me. And I have dealt with that.

I'm so sorry to hear that -_- Keep strong, friend!

Quote by cheza2283Well I am going totally blind so I would have to say blindness. Even as a child before I knew about my blindness I used to say that I would rather go deaf than blind. Right now I have tunnel vision where I can't see anything on the sides or top and bottom and I have no night vision but eventually all my vision will go little by little. Each year it gets worse and worse. My disease is called Retinitis Pigmentosa and it is incurable. But I deal. :) I've got no choice. People always say "Oh don't worry they will come out with a cure. Science comes up with new things every day!" I don't believe them. Science has not done much for blindness in years. My best hope is a retina transplant and they aren't very close to that at all. But I have excepted it. Blindness is what awaits me. And I have dealt with that.

Very sorry to hear that. Have faith and be strong. You will pull through.

On the main topic, looks like we have a universal agreement here. :D

MenchiKun

MenchiKun

o.O LIES ITS ALL LIEEES!

Being Deaf would scare me more than anything, means i wouldnt be able to hear music

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.