Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For the Men: Do You Like Tomboy Girls? - Minitokyo

For the Men: Do You Like Tomboy Girls?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I can't believe there's no one that posted this thread before (or it's just me that too lazy to search?)
Oh, as for sweet MT girls, feel free to see! You may post if you like.

Hehehehe....just wondering, do you have any interest to start a relationship with a tomboy girl (well, football/soccer athlete or such?)? And are there any of you who have tomboys as your love? Do you enjoy it being with her?

Do you prefer dating with more feminine-looking girl?

(oooohhhhh.....I wanna have a girl! It's already 18 and half years for my 'single' status. X-O whhhoooooaahhhhhh!) Sorry, just a little depressed...sigh :sweat: I must get a girl quickly, or else, everyone will consider me as a homoooooooO!

i dislike tomboys. however i do like athletic girls, but outside of sports she's to act like a female.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I would have to say no tomboys for me. It's not that I particularly have anything against them, but it would be too much of a role reversal. I'm not manly at all (yes I admit that damnit). Besides, I like the girly types, but that's just me.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Quote by shoujoboyI would have to say no tomboys for me. It's not that I particularly have anything against them, but it would be too much of a role reversal. I'm not manly at all (yes I admit that damnit). Besides, I like the girly types, but that's just me.

not just you.. i am kinda the same from what you wrote i also like the girly types :P

Keirei

Keirei

Panda Otaku

Howabout gamer girls? Do we get left out too? xP

Long as
A. They dun act like a guy
B. Dont look ANYWHERE close to a guy
C. aint stronger than me
D. and dont try to be uber tought

im fine with em ( when i said dont act like i guy i mean like a guy), tomboyish, bit roudy, bit rough, thats fine long as i get to be the same :P

Girls are girls, long as they dont pretend to be guys

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

there are some hot athletic girls out there, lol...

tomboys though, me no think so... come on, who what's a girl that acts like a guy, dresses like a guy, behaves all guy like... wtf... she can like the stuff a guy likes, but not be exactly like a guy... some do it to *rebel* against the norm... but in reality, it's a cover i think... I've noticed the tomboys like girls more than guys.. that's why they act like guys... to attract girls. ^_^

-repeat-

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

how tomboy are u talkin bout? i have to agree with gewik about his a-d
though a girl shouldnt forget she's a girl, else there'd be no use for guys:P

But in my mind, a girl who likes to hang out with guys n do the things they do is a tomboy, which i love, i always have fun with them, with n worries about anything aside from havin fun

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Actually depends on how tomboy, because some people just put up that front, but actually have a girly side. I mean, so that they can be single, but when they finally get along with someone, they soften up and become more girly.

Tomboys are okay actually.
(Don't kill me :( This is just my opinion.)

i guess when i think of a tomboy i think of a girl that only seems like one of the guys. you know, like drinks beer and eats pizza while watching the football game. likes watching and playing sports. not afraid of bugs kind of thing. in that respect i think a tomboy would be okay. although i'm more partial to girl that likes to wear dresses and gentler. more of a girl than a guy. my thoughts.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

i like tomboyish girl..i feel comfortable with you know tomboyish girl..and i vary like short hair girl..haha..not to short laa..

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Quote by GewikLong as
C. aint stronger than me

Unfortunately, those are the definition for tomboy. And that' why tomboy's called tomboy. Because they act like boy/guy...

merged: 04-12-2006 ~ 05:33pm

Quote by BiNumber3how tomboy are u talkin bout? i have to agree with gewik about his a-d

But in my mind, a girl who likes to hang out with guys n do the things they do is a tomboy, which i love, i always have fun with them, with n worries about anything aside from havin fun

Ehhmmmm, it this, case: heavy-class-type tomboy. You know, like ones that you won't realize they're woman until you see them closer and find out that their chests are a little...

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Quote by KeireiHowabout gamer girls? Do we get left out too? xP

Gamer girls are highly encouraged. At least they won't tell me to put down the controller, instead they will pick up the other.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

me i like girls with interest like gaming or sports but not the macho type, i like the cute athletic girls.......

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Quote by Bumble-Bee

Quote by GewikLong as
C. aint stronger than me

Unfortunately, those are the definition for tomboy. And that' why tomboy's called tomboy. Because they act like boy/guy...

merged: 04-12-2006 ~ 05:33pm

Quote by BiNumber3how tomboy are u talkin bout? i have to agree with gewik about his a-d

Ehhmmmm, it this, case: heavy-class-type tomboy. You know, like ones that you won't realize they're woman until you see them closer and find out that their chests are a little...

I wouldnt calle those tomboys, those are more along the lines of butch

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

I thought characters like Starship Girl Yohko Yamamoto (Yohko Yamamoto), Riku Harada (DNAngel), Cagali, Lunamaria (Gundam SEED Destiny), Kizna Towryk (Candidate for Goddess), Chloe (Tales of Legendia) were tomboys. I like that they are more active than the "stereotype" women, tend to stand up for themselves, and are more likely to have similar interests to myself.

Starbuck of the New Battle Star Galactica is also a cool tomboy.

Note: Yohko is also a Gamer gal. Can bribe her with video games. :P

Keirei

Keirei

Panda Otaku

Quote by shoujoboyGamer girls are highly encouraged. At least they won't tell me to put down the controller, instead they will pick up the other.

Muaha, sounds good to me. But from the girl's point of view, it's a pain being stared at when walking into a videogame store dressed in a skirt, and having every employee ask if you need help =_=; So it's sometimes more helpful to be dressed more tomboyish in that type of situation =P

MenchiKun

MenchiKun

o.O LIES ITS ALL LIEEES!

Hahaha i liek tomboy girls they are cute in their own way and they dont have any aches about things being to hard they always give it a shot, and tomboys can often look very VERY! femanine when they need 2, i prefer tomboy girls, plus most of them are willign to give anime and games a chance =p

For me the definition of a tomboy is a girl that you could dress like a guy and be around them for years and never know.

There are limits on how far towards being a boy a girl should get.

Tough girls are fun because you can roughhouse with them and not worry bout hurtting them or their feelings, they can stand up to pressure well, they can keep up with guys, and they tend not to be flabby.

But once a girl gets to the point that youd even think for a second that she was a guy thats too far, and honestly, for a girl to be that much of a tomboy is rather rare. Thats getting into gender identity problems.

Personally i dont mind a girl who can act like a guy, as long as they are a girl at heart.

When you get deep into someones personality and you hang around them for a long time you get to know who they really are, even the tomboy girls i know are really girls at heart, ive never met a tomboy who was more guyish than girlish at heart.

Imo, girls are girls and will allways be girls, but then we get to the girls with personality disorders, and then the line can get fuzzy

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

wel tomboys may act like guys as lon as they wont try to look like one
cause thats not a pretty sight...
trust me.....
tomboys are actually fun.....

Meow~

Quote by jasaiyajinthere are some hot athletic girls out there, lol...

tomboys though, me no think so... come on, who what's a girl that acts like a guy, dresses like a guy, behaves all guy like... wtf... she can like the stuff a guy likes, but not be exactly like a guy... some do it to *rebel* against the norm... but in reality, it's a cover i think... I've noticed the tomboys like girls more than guys.. that's why they act like guys... to attract girls. ^_^

acctually, tomboys dont dress like guys because their lesbians or want to rebel against the norm. most of them do it to be different and because most of the girls these days dress like sluts! and tomboys are all different. not all of them act and dress exactly like a guy. the ones that are lesbians do. but theres different kinds of tomboys, not just the kind your thinking of. its a cover for some not all. and like i said before, girly these days in where i'm at, is pretty much the same as slutty.

and just to let all of you know, some "tomboys" these days dress like that cuz their gangstas. not lesbians.

i would know all dis cuz i aint a tomboy or a hella girly girl, i'm just not a slut. and i think that u boys these days are just mistaken tomboys for girls who arent slutty or hella gurly.

when life gives u lemons, sqeeze them into ur enemies eyes!^^
<hr>
"It iz wut it iz"

solff

solff

Red Cross...

Hmm...
I have 2 of my friends are tomboy girls...
I kinda like both of them...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY EYES ???
Signature

I'm a manly man so I don't mind a tomboy as long as she can do some of the more feminine things well. Tomboys are at least the kind of friends you'd go out and raise hell with, and I'll tell ya that its pretty fun doing it too. :D

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

From a female perspective, I *must* say... YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS D:

People are people, and stereotypes like tomboys and girly-girls and manly-men don't exist in the real world, not really. Girls and guys are the same "at heart".

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.