Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Pairings! - Minitokyo

Full Metal Pairings!

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Who pair up & become a couple? Doesn't have to be officially announced. Just want to know.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

I like Kaname and Sousuke pairing.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i also like Kaname and Sousuke. But sometis i really do get annoyed with Kaname not being mature enough, and really... inconsiderate. yes yes i know it's hard to be patient with Sousuke all the time but think about it... he saved your life Numerous times!
if Tessa appeared earlier or didn't have that voice i might prefer her pairing up with Sousuke... what a lucky guy.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Of course these two are a great couple ^^
No doubt about it! They have an understanding of each others nobody else can ever reach.

Das Ende ist nahe...

ENDE!!!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I'd vote for
Kaname and Sousuke
Mao and Kalinin (unlikely but it'd be a really interesting pair regardless of the age difference)
The student council president and his assitant (from Fumoffu)
*Possible spoiler* Kurtz may already be involved with someone
Kyouko seems to be attached to the dude she is with in the final epsiode of Fumoffu
Tessa is probably destined to be single unless Mardukas makes a move on her.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Souske and Kaname all the way
Kurz and Melissa
Tessa and Takuma (he was a terrorist in FMP,unfortunately he dies, but he loved Tessa)
Thats my favorite pairings ^_^

Definitely, Kaname & Sousuke!

I like Tessa and Sousuke! :)

Kaname and Sousuke. I really like their dynamic, not to mention that I can't stand Tessa. I know she's hugely popular, but she's so catty. And her fondness for the helpless-little-girl act grates on my nerves.
On another note, I'd kind of like to see Kurtz and Mao get together as well. Actually I'd just like to see them get more screentime, Mao especially. She's so cool.

kurz n' melissa, sure there's others..but that'd be my favourite pairing right there.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

Chidori and Sousuke are Love))

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.