Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could rename yourself... - Minitokyo

If you could rename yourself...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

What would if be? I'd want mmy name to be Katrina, Karen, or Kitzi. =^-^= What about you?

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Astereth

Lord of all things ecchi

I always liked Simon (Sy for short), I am gonna change my surname soon though...
My parents split up years ago and my mother got custody, she's great and all, but my father's a good person and I believe that you should have your father's surname (if he was an arsehole it would be another matter).
Anyway Calcott-James sounds crap :angry:

if i had to rename myself i'd have to be Sang-woo or Ryousuke...

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Probably Megan, sounds a bit old fashioned I know, but I'd love the nickname Meggy. XD
Plus, there's that added 3 letter closeness to Megumi... who just -happens- to by Hyde's (vocalist from L'Arc en ciel) wife.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

If I could rename myself? hmmmmmm I'd have to pick Yoai XD not that kind of yaoi XD i mean my name lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

don't really know...

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

won't mind a name of 'lolicon'. (someone who loves loli ie. cute young girls.) :D

Quote by Paolodon't really know...

truly ^_^'

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

I think I'd change my name to Thomas, instead of it just being my middle name. Being a Robert is no fun, mostly because I hate being called Bob.

I'd also look into getting a title of nobility, but that's a little harder to do...

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

well I already like my first name (Melinda), but if I wanted to change it, I would go with Sabriel

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

er..
I would go for Kash~
yah I called myself Kash, but then again, thats not my real name ^.^
so if I could change my name, it would be Kash ^.^

mangaeva

mangaeva

konomashii_guy

Hard question Kitttiy ^^
hmmmmm......*thinks*
Mandy gave me a nickname....Konomashii
That would be the best i think ^^ XD

" Smile is always free " :)

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i would change it to h2dz.. yay! XD

giving it all away...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'd probably keep my name as is, I'm happy with being who I am. Nothing else really ever came to my mind as a different name either. Anyways quite interesting though, Awwww I like Cathy =P.

Signature Image

Sesshoumaru-sama

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by ghost945won't mind a name of 'lolicon'. (someone who loves loli ie. cute young girls.) :D

That would fit me also, but ^^''''''''''' someone would kill us soon!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

My name rocks, so I'm stickin with it!

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Alexander or Jin (yeah I do like the name). Or DragonSlayer! (what me and my dad want to name my upcoming brother. =D)

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

name: crystal .... ^-^ tee hee .. or rina!!! ^_________^

sterfish

Some Dude

For me, I'd just switch my first two names. My dad and I share the same first name, and I've been called by my middle name my whole life. In fact, my mom wanted to make that middle name my first name, but she was talked out of it by my grandmother (her mother). It would be nice to not be called separate names at work and home.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

rename your user name on mt? o.O i could do that for you.. rofl xd

Signature

LordOzzy

Lord of Naughty Things!!!!

I already love my name. it's truly unique, and no-one else in the whole world has it. S I'm stinking by it.

Want to know my name? Make me your friend, and I'll tell you. :p

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

my name sux!! its so common!!!

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

don't know,butI don't like my real name ,it sounds like a cat is crying
:3 ^_^'

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.