Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KS: What do you like or don't like about Kaleido Star? - Minitokyo

KS: What do you like or don't like about Kaleido Star?

Tagged under Kaleido Star

page 1 of 1 19 total items

I searched and didn't find any forums about KS except one about a Layla Wallpaper so I thought I make them myself.

What do you like or don't like about Kaleido Star?

I don't like how short the anime is. How they took Layla out like that, I mean sure the new recruits had to get there change at the stage but they could have still kept Layla there. After all the plays she had whit Sora and CO. I think she could still be on stage and not keep the others back. Not enough Rosetta or her playing on stage. Even if there was a lot of training it was great to see the characters develop like that... Great characters development yet to short *sigh*. I love everything else. :D

Hope some day they make a new series, this story is so good that re-start my shoujo-side!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

I agree whit you. They should make a new series. There was supposed to be a third OVA or something called "Kaleido Star: Good da yo! Goood!" in 2005 but I don't know what happened whit it.

i have enjoyed the series
character development was just nice to follow
it was kinda weird that everyone in the USA knew japaneese but it gave the series that real anime feel
even tough tvtokyo also made sailermoon which i did not enjoy i must say that KS is a great series and a nice change from demons, gods, wars etc
ive always wanted to see a good trapeeze show and after KS no show can impress me that mcuh

another thing that i liked about the series was the legendary great maneouver
it was funny that it did not only have the effect on the audience but on me to
after seeing it was tremendously happy and wanted to pursue my dream more
thanks all to sora

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by AnimeFan4LifeI searched and didn't find any forums about KS except one about a Layla Wallpaper so I thought I make them myself.

What do you like or don't like about Kaleido Star?

I don't like how short the anime is. How they took Layla out like that, I mean sure the new recruits had to get there change at the stage but they could have still kept Layla there. After all the plays she had whit Sora and CO. I think she could still be on stage and not keep the others back. Not enough Rosetta or her playing on stage. Even if there was a lot of training it was great to see the characters develop like that... Great characters development yet to short *sigh*. I love everything else. :D

How many episodes have you seen of KS? Just curious.

I don't really have anything to gripe about this fun series. If I had it my way, Leon would have never existed. Oh, and May would not have had that hideous hairdo.

Oh, and since you started three KS fans, you might want to check out http://www.plumvs.com/stage/phpBB2/index.php

I'm on that site. We need participation. The MT Kaleido Star group is pretty dead, and yeah don't know what's going on there.

Signature Image

thanks for the link
have been searching for a KS forum that more serious then the 12old girl forum i found. ugh

back on topic
may had indeed a weird hair and i never really liked her
what i have enjoyed was the special training and the acts
they were really gripping
and soras offstage performances were also great

I LUV KALEIDO STAR...the only thing that i dont like is...that there isnt another season...it shouldnt end like that! :((

It's my favourite anime!It made me love the circus.I liked the beautiful maneuvres.In the story I did not like what Iuri did to Sophia

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I enjoyed the animation and the characters the most. It was easy to get to like most of the characters and easy to dislike Layla, Leon, and May when they were introduced (probably as intended) but get to understand what drives them. The character development was really top notch even for the supporting cast. It was also kinda cool the way they told the story of the Fool and how he became the Spirit of the Stage.

Kaleido Star was also pretty cool from the aspect that the performances were great but they also showed you a hint of just how hard those performers work to put on shows. Thats a real life thing too since most professional acrobats train as hard if not harder than professional athletes.

I also wish they would continue the series, do a couple of OVAs, or maybe do a pre-series on the beginnings of Kaleido Stage and its relationship with other troupes.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I fell in love with Kaliedo Star. I think what i enjoyed the most was the character development and the challenges they had to go through. Although I would wish that there was more romance, this anime definetly satisfied me.

The anime really made me feel the troubles that each character went through whether it was through training or just emotions. I loved this anime.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Kaleido Star is my favorite anime, and I don't think I have a problem with it.
I don't think it was too short (51 episodes is pretty long if you ask me). Thank goodness there were few fillers, not unlike Naruto - heard there were tons of fillers in that one OX
I didn't like the fact that it focused mostly on Sora. I would've liked to see more of Rosetta, Layla and May. Maybe even Mia. After all, Anna had an episode of her own. But Layla and Rosetta have movies of their own, so I guess it's fair XD Maybe the next movie (if it's ever made) will feature May!

...Am I the only one who isn't bothered by May's hair? :hmpf:

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Quote by pandemonium91I don't think it was too short (51 episodes is pretty long if you ask me). Thank goodness there were few fillers, not unlike Naruto - heard there were tons of fillers in that one OX
I didn't like the fact that it focused mostly on Sora. I would've liked to see more of Rosetta, Layla and May. Maybe even Mia. After all, Anna had an episode of her own. But Layla and Rosetta have movies of their own, so I guess it's fair XD Maybe the next movie (if it's ever made) will feature May!

See thats why I think it was too short. They need to show the creation of Kaleidostage much more indepth. I have not seen the movies featuring Layla and Rosetta but I hope they show their history and rise to fame as well.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

twinkle-mist

twinkle-mist

Shine as bright as you can.

i looooove everything about Kaledio Star :D It was just so touching and beautiful; especially all the acts && costume designs. I mean, it could have shown the history of the other characters, but I like how it all focused on Sora.

Ehhhhh?! there are movies? =O

Aww.. is a pretty good anime. I've seen it and Sora seems a pretty well made character. She's so sweet. I dont really know what i dont like at this. Maybe that is too short.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Quote by MnemethSee thats why I think it was too short. They need to show the creation of Kaleidostage much more indepth. I have not seen the movies featuring Layla and Rosetta but I hope they show their history and rise to fame as well.

There are two OVA's of Layla (Legend of Phoenix ~ Layla Hamilton Monogatari) and Rosetta (The Amazing Princess Who Doesn't Smile).
From what I recall, there were many hints about the Stage's past, during the training session in the Grand Canyon, when Yuri tried to take over the Stage and when Kalos confessed to Sora about Sarah (we find out more about their past here too); I agree that there should be more information on how the Stage came to be and what happened until Layla and the others arrived there.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

What I liked about Kaleido Star is the artwork and the way the storyline flowed. It was way too short X-O. They need to make a new 3rd season. I don't know but I liked the last episode and the way Sora became the angel on the stage. The way the last episode focused on some of the storyline of Swan Lake. Sora's final costume was beatiful, the way it flowed and the yellow and white colors in it. When she appeared as the angel, she came out and the way the costume was, it looked like wings. Also I like the last episode of the first season with the Legendary Manuever but the Angel's act was the best in my opinion.
Well I saw the Ovas with Layla and Rosetta and I really enjoyed them.
^_^' But they could focus on May. I'd like to learn more about her and where she came from and way she sees Sora as a threat. Makes me kind of wonder. I'm curious about what Layla did before she did when she came to Kaleido Stage. They have showed some flashbacks though. All and all I enjoy Kaleido Star as well as Yu-Gi-Oh. Again I think Kaleido Star is too short compared to Yu-Gi-Oh because Yu-Gi-Oh has 5 or 6 seasons and Kaleido Star has only 2. I wish there were more seasons of Kaleido Star because it is such a beautiful anime. I love it and all the artwork,they did a good job on it. :D

What I Like about This Little Anime is That Super Trooper By Abba Comes to Life mixed With Dreams of The Main Character

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like it I guess it is becuase of the character designs.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.