Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could rename yourself... - Minitokyo

If you could rename yourself...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

ctrl

JocyWineStar

if i can, i would like to give myself a long name, like
John Christefer Vincent Victor

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

ARG a double post sorry hehehe =\

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

i would change it to Kif or zim = ) or Gir or dib orthe almighty tallest lol
I watch to much invader zim!

If I could change my name, i would change it to Crystalla. That seems like an elegant name...

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

sheesh.. my name is soo... soo... common... I mean "nicole" how many people already has that name?! I'd want mine to be.. uhh.. Chimera!!! So what if it's a name for a monster.. I AM a monster anyhow... *evil laugh*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I'd change my name to nothing. It'd make me really mysterious....and when people said "Hi" to me they'd be like "Hey.......uh.........you!" :)

Signature

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

seriously, i really wanna change my name to some anime jap girl's name ^_^' Mitsuki sounds really nice :D

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

i would change my name to Shiro Kamui ^^ or whatever......

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

Sai, or change my spelling to Kodi

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Alexandra! I always loved that name. I seriously considered changing my name once, although, it wouldn,t really fit me that well.

jchupa

Artist of Many

I would change it to Michael. I never liked Jeffrey, too Yuppie.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Wahhhh, my name is common too. I'd like to change it to Ash or Shane. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Y'know, I pretty much like my name.

i think it's pretty rad! :)

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I'd change mine to Anubis, but I have already decided to give that name to my first (and preferrably only) son.

Signature

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

I'd probably pick something like Misa or Rina. i dunno something that ends in A

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

If I had to rename myself, and my family would probably disown me for this, but I would name myself Freya. I love that name! :D

umm...I really like japanese names (not all, of curse), but probably it' doesn't go with me :( .

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump really old threads. Especially ones that are as old as this one

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.