Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KS: What do you think of the following pairings...? - Minitokyo

KS: What do you think of the following pairings...?

Tagged under Kaleido Star

page 1 of 1 17 total items

What do you think of the following pairings...?

Sora x Layla
They make the best partners more so after they spent the time together for the pirate ship scene and the Mystical Act. The possibility for a girl/girl relationship is there.

Sora x Rosetta
The same as above. And I think Rosetta might have a crush on Sora she kinda blushes some times when she's around Sora. Or at least she admires Sora very much and thinks of her as a bigger sister. Loved the Diablo Battle. Wish they had more scenes together in the anime and that there would be more fan fictions in English based on this pairing or for that matter anything as long as there are more fics in English.

Sora x Layla x Rosetta
Don't know if this could be possible in the anime but in a fan fiction it could be. They had there times when they were together in the anime, small as they were. I think...

i really like sora and rosetta although you could feel the energy more with sora and layla.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

Sora,Layla and Rosetta.The most the better :-D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

Rosetta & Sora is great :)
Though if Layla joined...would be even better ^^

Honestly, all the can be considered a pairing if you ask me.
For Sora and Layla; Sora looked up to Layla when she first came, and then became really close after each and every performance. Though this one I find more likely.

Yet the Sora and Rosetta one follows close behind but I just see them as more of close siblings.

As for all there I am one for more of the Yaoi bit of it then yuri. ^^;

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

Pairings? It depends what you understand by the word "pairing"...
For me, Sora and Layla-san make a very good team on stage...
Plus..the anime is currently airing where I'm from so I get the chance to see it again! ^ ^

Quote by JamKuradoberiPairings? It depends what you understand by the word "pairing"...
For me, Sora and Layla-san make a very good team on stage...
Plus..the anime is currently airing where I'm from so I get the chance to see it again! ^ ^

"Pairing" as in a couple or as lovers, that kinda thing. I'm whit you there, Sora and Layla make a very good team but Sora being Sora I think she can make a good team whit almost anyone.
Same here it's airing 2 times per night from M to F. I've seen it like five times already and I get to see again. :D

Do you mean like lesbian pairing?
It's gross(in my opinion!)
but the best would be Sora and Layla and Rosetta.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

Is this threat for adults?
If it is I would vote for Sora, Layla and Rosetta... not really a "pairing", just because is a nice threesome idea

Signature

I don't enjoy theese kind of ideas
because love isn't that much of a issue here
altough there is kalos+sarah
becasue there is no obsesion with love is what appealed to me the most
if you want lesbian pairups take it to sailermoon

layla is indeed fond of sora because she changed her and sora looks at her as her sensei
but real love i would never be able to really see
its just to out of character

sora and rosetta have a weird relationship
to mee its between sisterhood but also rosetta i think looks to sora as a second mother
seeing how she still is young and all
i think that rosetta think of sora as a second mom because sora taught her the trapeeze just like real rosettas mom taught her diabolo

i also liked the battle
poor rosetta didn't get more elaborate stunts than that tough , with diabolo i mean

si bottom line i think is that they have a deep relationship but wanting them to be lovers seems like a total guy think
don't be fooled i'm a guy myself

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Sora/Layla. Awesome onstage pairing. But yeah if you're performing with these two women it would be nothing less than that. As for a romantic relationship; that's different.

At times we see that Sora and Layla share a bond deeper than just stage partners. They look to each other for support and inspiration. They understand and trust each other. If Sora can totally get over Layla as an untouchable goddess, then sure I see that couple working. They'd be a great couple.

Rosetta/Sora. Is this because of that kiss in one of the earlier episodes? Honestly what I see here is one of a sempai/kohai relationship. Rosetta always looking to Sora for guidance as she's starting out a career at KS. But uh, Rosetta does seem overly affectionate towards Sora at times.

Rosetta/Sora/Layla- no way. Sorry, threesomes don't work for me. A love triangle though....

In any case none of the couples mentioned above are ever going to happen. If they do it's in the minds of fanficcers, and fan artists.

I'm glad KS didn't focus on romance though.

Signature Image

oh come on! you can absolutely see that there is no lesbian pairings there, the story circles on friendship between girls nothing more. (unlike in maria sama ga miteiru where you can actually see that there is an obvious clue to a girl to girl relationship) anyway, the only hint of romance i can see is from callus/sarah, ken/sora (although sora is a kind of person that wont realize she likes the person until the person she likes tell him so), and yuri/layla (this pairing is kind of i know were lovers and don't need to tell each other type)
it would have been good if the author explored ken/sora/leon love triangle especially on the end part of the second season...
anyway, there's also something going on between fool and rosetta....although it was not expounded.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Lol, the pairings mentioned above are never going to happen. But it's fun to explore the possibilities. You can't deny the fact that Layla and Sora are more than just stage partners.

Layla/Yuri. Maybe they had something going on before and during the beginning of the series, but nothing after that. I would put them as friends and even to an extent, enemies throughout the course of the series.

Ken/Sora. Is cute isn't it? Sadly it's one-sided as of now and we have to settle for Ken's affections as comedy relief.

Leon/Sora. I have a problem with this one because Leon only shows interest in Sora because she resembles Sophie.

Oh and Mia/Anna- so totally lesbians! Giving each other knowing looks, Mia fawning over Anna's dashing looks of failure, and sleeping in the same bed. It's so canon, lol. ;)

Signature Image

mia and anna sleep in the same bed?
i thought they had diffrent rooms

ken and sora is indeed one sided troughout the series
but at the end of legend of the pheonix ken clearly expressed his feelings in his
""my dream is still burning brightly, even now before my eyes""
she seemed to understand clearly this time and approved

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by bogdmia and anna sleep in the same bed?
i thought they had diffrent rooms

ken and sora is indeed one sided troughout the series
but at the end of legend of the pheonix ken clearly expressed his feelings in his
""my dream is still burning brightly, even now before my eyes""
she seemed to understand clearly this time and approved

When Sora, Mia and Anna stay at Ken's house, Mia and Anna share a bed. In that very short scene- we see they are facing each other, and definitely touching. ;)

At the end of the OAV, Ken is telling Sora that his "dream" is right in front of him. He means that since he can't participate as a performer, he can still live his dream through Sora. Sora agrees because she understands that. As long as Sora is performing happily, then Ken is happy. It was a real sweet scene.

Kaleido Star has dialogue that can be interpreted different ways. I like that.

Signature Image

so that could make it mean both things
hes dream changed to win over sora
i never though he was refering to that dream because she seemed to surprised by that reavtion
because ken already said that his dream and that of many other rest on her shoulders
so i thought this had already been made clear between the two

i have to check that scene out
you could be on to something

merged: 07-23-2006 ~ 04:52am
i have to say that the phoenix reborn fanfic changed my mind
LaylaXSora.. all the way
screw ken, this pairing is more to my liking

Quote by FallingAwakeLol, the pairings mentioned above are never going to happen. But it's fun to explore the possibilities. You can't deny the fact that Layla and Sora are more than just stage partners.

Layla/Yuri. Maybe they had something going on before and during the beginning of the series, but nothing after that. I would put them as friends and even to an extent, enemies throughout the course of the series.

Ken/Sora. Is cute isn't it? Sadly it's one-sided as of now and we have to settle for Ken's affections as comedy relief.

Leon/Sora. I have a problem with this one because Leon only shows interest in Sora because she resembles Sophie.

Oh and Mia/Anna- so totally lesbians! Giving each other knowing looks, Mia fawning over Anna's dashing looks of failure, and sleeping in the same bed. It's so canon, lol. ;)

For your information, Sora and Leon do fall in love and later get married, read the manga.

As for pairings, I like Sora/Layla, Sora/Rosseta, Sora/May kind of, Mia/Anna, these are just the Yuri pairings.

Then for straight pairings I like of course Leon/Sora, Ken/Anna, Kallo's/Sarrah, Yuri/Layla.

Now Yaoi pairings XP, yes I'm a guy and I like Yaoi XP. My favorite is Leon/Yuri, I kind of like the idea of Ken/Yuri, Kalos/Yuri, but Leon/Yuri is the best out of every Pairing I know of <3 In fact, in my list of top sexy anime guy's, Leon is at the top, right after him is Sessoumaru because I have a thing for men with long silver hair XP then right after him is Yuri.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.