Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ergo proxy wallpaper(what to do wit ya wallpaper like this?) - Minitokyo

Ergo proxy wallpaper(what to do wit ya wallpaper like this?)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

STOP, i will say this right away first, the vector is not mine, and the credit goes to a member on a site called Animepaper(AP) which many know, givew credit to Boogybro on that site then(he said give credit if used, and thats what i'm doing no?)
to lazy , so here is the copy of what i said on that site to

(oh btw, yes i know i make freakesly many threads about needi ng help, cause i do need it >.<!)

well then. when i saw the picture as thumbnail i already wonderd if it was vecoted, and seemingly it was T_T
so i did the 2nd best, made a wallpaper of it, and now i would like to know if it's any goodand what i coudl to do improve it. here it is, the orginal and the BG

The wallpaper has been uploaded so i removed the other links away, if you want to see it plase click on this link

Ergo Proxy: Real's blow by Tias

just copy it -.-

It is time for you to drown

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well it looks pretty good, the texture and everything, though the texture on her hand is a bitt overdone,
and the wondows and the white lines are a bit off, so it looks strange because one doesn't know how the buildings there are actually placed

Tias

Tias

for the window thing, maybe i could just make some kind of stroke again, to cover in the window(those wihte lines around it) or change abit stuff so it looks better

hmm and your right about the building thing, i could maybe make a grandiant toolor what it is) and make a shadow like thing come from ''between'' the houses

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

You can see boogybro's submit to MT here: Ergo Proxy - Vector B.

The vectorish bg is a start, but it still feels a bit too basic. First, the windows look like the same thing over and over, so there's no sense of perspective. Second, most buildings in metropolitan centers have a lot more windows, if they're not entirely glass. Why not look walk around...wherever you are ^_^' or look through some stock photos to get more of an idea of what you want to add.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Tias

Tias

lol, didn't know he was a member here to

hmmm they look like the same you say?
i could maybe try to make it look like there is some stuff inside, like what ever

and hmmm yeah, if it would be one of those bigs places, it whould be made of only glass, but this is not a place like that, cause i think a more ''dark'' place withthis wallpaper fits good in, not some place with alot of buildings with windows all over

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

I see what you mean.

There's something abstract about your bg vector; I think you could make an interesting, dark abstract wall from here. Play around, let your imagination go, download some grunge brushes and see where it goes.

Signature Image

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

woot! not bad ne! ur improving pretty good hehe :)

but the backgrd looks kinda flat.. :) yup.. u could improve more on the backgrd like wat blusake-san said XD XD

all the best! ^^v

Signature

Tias

Tias

Quote by bluSakeI see what you mean.

There's something abstract about your bg vector; I think you could make an interesting, dark abstract wall from here. Play around, let your imagination go, download some grunge brushes and see where it goes.

'

hmmmm i dunno what kind of grungr brushes i should use here, + i dont know WHERE on the wallpaper i should use it

so blusake, what do you think thats missing more or lessly on this wallpaper?

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I can see where some grunge brushes at the borders would make it edgy, like the character is so unstable that it's going unstable at the edge of his/her? vision. Black and blood red would look spiffy.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

First: I like the shadow you added to the building; definitely gives the wall more depth.

Now to the brushes: I have to admit that, so far, the extra brushing isn't working; it sort of lacks direction. With grunge brushes, the wall almost has to be a grunge wall or it doesn't work. For instance, Nighteyes posted this wall in the Sandbox a while ago: Berserk WIP. I suggested grunge brushing there to and this is what she submitted: When Hell Awakes. I'm not saying you should copy her or anything, just that grunge brushing can add an edge. Whether you want to use it here or not is your decision.

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Quote by bluSakeFirst: I like the shadow you added to the building; definitely gives the wall more depth.

Now to the brushes: I have to admit that, so far, the extra brushing isn't working; it sort of lacks direction. With grunge brushes, the wall almost has to be a grunge wall or it doesn't work. For instance, Nighteyes posted this wall in the Sandbox a while ago: Berserk WIP. I suggested grunge brushing there to and this is what she submitted: When Hell Awakes. I'm not saying you should copy her or anything, just that grunge brushing can add an edge. Whether you want to use it here or not is your decision.

hmmm i did download some grunge brushes ,and i did try making somthing, i used it at the red places, i havn't done anything but added some grunge brushing on it, look at the Version 3

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

It's an interesting effect, almost like fire.

btw: The brushes in the window look a bit out of place. It would be better to do without them.

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

hmmmm or i could take them off, but let the on to the right be on, i thinkit looks abit like the mark in the first episode, when that monster like thing attack her, there was some mark on the window, and i think it kinda looks like it, soi could just take the others off, and and then i guess upload it

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.