Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100% ending satisfaction poll - Minitokyo

Ichigo 100% ending satisfaction poll

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

Did you like the ending of Ichigo 100%

yes
51 votes
no
44 votes
undecided
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

i just finish reading the last volume of Ichigo 100%, I couldn't way for the scalations since it's been like 5 moths since it came in Japan, that i ordered and read it in japanese. It was a pain I like japanese but to for reading; anyway i was disapointed all that effort and the author game a somewhat crappy ending. There were some parts on the past volumes where the author drag the manga and draged and so on_____________and then he rushes and gives off a really crappy ending. so what do you think?

i wasn't satisfied, mainly because of the girl he chose. Nothing really against, he's just no my favorite.

i am really, deeply, disappointed with da ending of da manga, it just makes u wanna scream and shout out loud saying " WHY WAS MANAKA JUNPEI SO BLIND AND STUPID !" which he is, i have been going thru several comments on da ending not only from this web, but from others, and i dare say that almost 75% say they r not satisfied with da ending either from :
A. ending was rushed to much. the author squeeze da last few parts when all of da charactersmeet up again in a few chapters and some other partculars
OR which i think so too,
B. because manaka is so darn bloody hell stupid not to pick da obvious, toujo aya... how could a guy be soooo stupid?

so i would like to say that NO, i did not like the ending of ichigo 100%
P.S: i posted in some other comments on "if u were manak junpei , which girl will u choose" , "what did u think of da ending" and a few others, pls read and give me ur opinion. i wanna noe ur opinions too...

i'll look at the other post, and if youre not satisfy cause he picked nishino instead of toujo, i disagree on that. I wasn't satisfy cause the ending was kind of rush; however i think he has way better chance for a succesfull relationship with nishino than toujo.

thanks for da opinion drkandres but do look at those other comments i posted up and placed ur opinions there too cause in the other posts i give a proper explanation...
i even got concrete proof as to why he should have chosen toujo instead of nishino, but anyways, its just my opinion, feel free to comment it ..

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

da ending was abit bleh but I gotta say it at least ended nicely. I am fine wid his choice so it works out. I guess other ppl already spoiled it so dat's okay. But yeah, it ended better than I thought. So I have to say yes I liked the ending...

uhm... sorry if i spoilt da ending for u though, when i read volume 10, some1 also spoilt da ending for me, but either way, i refuse to believe that they ( nishino and junpei ) will get together in da ending

sorry for messing up the ending, however you should read it until the end, a lot happens between volume 10 an 19

I just got done, WOW! What a disappointment, was it just me or was the ending rushed?
Spoiler

They didn't even show what happen to Yui or that Amachi guy. Also am I the only one disappointed with Manaka's choice? He didn't even give the other girls a chance, Nishino was already his girlfriend twice. They should have at least shown what would've happen if Toujo and Manaka went out, they didn't even have an official kiss. It was clear that Manaka and Toujo were ment to be they even had the same number with that couple's thing. Oh well sorry for ranting... just spend most of my weekend to find this disappointing ending.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

oh dont get me wrong, I read the whole thing hehe. sry fer making u guys think dat way.

well ive only seen the anime and the ending if you could call it that is terrible, its no real endiing. I always i hoped he would go 4 Satuski, but you didnt get to know wich girl he choose I mean JARG

OK, personally, I thought he should have ended up with Toujou. Why? He originally fell for her first, and they never really got past the "friend" stage. Sure, they got close to overstepping that boundary, but alas, it just didn't happen.

It makes me wonder why he went for Nishino in the first place, because Toujou has long hair, and he thought that "the girl with the strawberry panties" was Nishino. Clearly, he was blind. I just read the last volume, and it has caused me to think, "Why don't they make multiple ending mangas?" Like, if you want the protaganist to end up with so-and-so, buy this volume. I am REALLY dissapointed in this ending.

This manga really is different from any others I've read. All girls have very strong characteristics that would suit them to be with Manaka. Toujo Aya walks a similar path with dreams and desires closely related to Manakas'. Nishino Tsukasa is person who encourages and strengthens Manaka and his dreams. Kitaooji Satsuki's personality and likes/dislikes are very smiliar.

I think the fact all 3 girls would pretty much be ideal for Manaka is the reason alot of people feel the ending of ichigo 100% cheated abit/caved in to popular demands (since Tsukasa was the most popular character on japanese ichigo forums etc).

Personally I feel the ending should have been better constructed and even 1-2 chapters longer. I'm still left wondering if the ones he didn't pick have gotten over him...since in the final chapter it doesn't feel like it ~.~

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

to be honest, i wasn't really satisfied. reason? the girl he chose, what on earth was manaka smoking?!

Signature

I was disappointed with this ending. There was so many hints that Manaka and Aya would end up together but it doesn't happen. I read and read waiting for the confession and then the ending to only feel cheated. Can't stop thinking about this ending cause it feels so wrong.

Well...to start off, let me say first that i am a Nishino fan, and throughout the manga, i was thinking, "damn, he's gonna end up with Aya and not her..."

I was really surprised with the ending of course. Even though I'm a Nishino fan, i feel somewhat empty that he didn't end up with Aya. I mean, she was the first girl he ever liked, and from the FIRST SCENE, i honestly thought they were gonna end up together. Also, yeah, their numbers (During the culture festival) were the same...it was as if fate linked them together...

Throughout the manga, they kept saying...if Manaka had confessed to Aya or vice versa...there is no doubt Manaka would've chose Aya right there. It's only because of Manaka being confused about Aya's feelings that even gave Nishino and Satsuki a chance. It seemed that Manaka liked Aya more than Nishino. If only they figured out each other's feelings earlier...

I like nishino but like Thojo too

AlteAlice

AlteAlice

..what is happiness?..

I rorally agree with you Toujou Aya fans,
he should've choosen Aya, Aya! and no other!
I was so disappointed that I've been in worst condition eversince i knew who he picked at the ending..
I mean there was totally more points and hints that they
will end up together but im the end it didn't go as ir is!
Toujou and Manaka shared the same dream, and aspiration too!
so I was so devastated knowing Tsukasa was the he picked..
This questions lingers in my mind..
What in the world is Junpei thinking?
Why in the world didn't he noticed at the first place that it was actually Aya who he saw on the rooftop?!
He picked up her notebook and read who the owner was, so,
why didn't he know it was her?!
Is he color blind?! I mean the girl he saw definitely has brown long hair, and not some light green or sth like that!

and the one that really bugs me is this..

Why didn't Toujou Aya didn't tell Manaka that she was that girl in the 1st place? knowing that she felt sth 2wards her on their first talk at the rooftop?

i mean wth?!
i can't believe it!

i'm being paranoid all over again! >,<
i can't help it, it was the most tragic anime for me
that was the first anime/manga that really deppressed me
and disappoint me this bad! grrr..!
i feel like i'm the one who lost sth soo precious in my life!
and here i am keeps on listening to Toujou Aya's song.. only song.. T____T makes me go all teary again.. *lol* xD

You know what sucked, the fact that (I've only seen the anime btw, so I can only judge by that and the characters in that) he is so indecisive and weak. It kinda kills his character. Because of his personality, and most people would disagree, I think Satsuki didn't really really fall in love with him in the first place, I think she was just absorbed by his clutsy charm. Toujou on the other hand, I thought was perfect for Manaka. She was smart, beautiful, how can anyone be so dense?!?! Nishino was nice, I mean she is every guy's dream girl, sweet, beautiful, and caring, so I guess is alright that he chose her in the end. But something about Toujou and Manaka just made senseto me.

gammashock...yeah i had similar views on aya. but in the end, what can you do? btw you really have to read the manga, they left so much out in the series! i was really saddened by the ending choice.. i liked the nerdy toujo!

I'm not satisfied with the ending because.. well, because Manaka didn't chosed Tojo Aya in the end. But that's the only thing I'm not content with.

Quote by AlteAlice
and here i am keeps on listening to Toujou Aya's song.. only song..

Hmmm, what song is that?

Quote by AlteAlice

merged: 12-31-2006 ~ 07:37pm

Quote by RedwatersI'm not satisfied with the ending because.. well, because Manaka didn't chosed Tojo Aya in the end. But that's the only thing I'm not content with.

Quote by AlteAlice
and here i am keeps on listening to Toujou Aya's song.. only song..

Hmmm, what song is that?

Hanedas

Hanedas

Trought the Darkness

I dont like d ending but is just and example about life..
Nishino was the only to really say her feelings and aya just keep all her feelings to herself waiting for him to realize. sometimes if you don't say what you feel to other person that is just what happen. in the case of nishino when they start dating the 1st time was for the same reason manaka was the only person in the school (at that time) to really say what he feels even when he belive that she was the girl with the strawberry pantsu that he meet in the roof

One wrong move and blood will rain from the sky

wow.. so many aya's fans here. well, i like aya but i like nishino better. :D. the ending was rushed, yes. but if the story goes for too long it will make readers become impatient.

overall, i'm satisfied with the ending.

i think the end is pretty satisfied, i can't hope no more..
if mangaka continues the story, it will be bored & long...
but i think junpei should go out with satsuki (my fav girl), hehehe

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.