Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100% ending satisfaction poll - Minitokyo

Ichigo 100% ending satisfaction poll

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

Did you like the ending of Ichigo 100%

yes
51 votes
no
44 votes
undecided
13 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

i've only seen the anime, but i wanted toujou to end up with manaka in the end. I had my friend that read the manga tell me who he ended up with and I was pissed lol

Signature

If anyone is still reading this post I just want them to know I love Toujo Aya and I recommend a rewrite. I mean it's just wrong Toujo love the protagonist to such an extent, it's just evil to split them up

I wanted to know what happened to Kozue and Amachi .......
But I don mind the fact that he got together with Tsukasa, I never really liked Aya .......

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

omg! its a tie between yes and no with 10 undecide. I tell you this anime has some ups and downs. But overall, it didnt live up to the manga but its a decent show to watch

The anime sucked. Period. :D

About the manga, I was totally moved when I first read it. There were a lot of times when my heart ached. ahhh... :P

Anyways, I think the ending is satisfactory. The beginningS of Manaka's loveS were pretty shallow, but he grows as the story goes on. Him ending with Nishino is logical. Nishino is the one that can fully support him, I think. :D

I am kind of disappointed, I really wanted Manaka to end up with Toujo. I was never a big fan of Nishino in the first place, so the fact that he ended up with her was just...meh.

i was disappointed that he didn't go for toujo

Signature

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Well if were talking about the anime i liked the way that ended. but i haven't seen any of the manga's yet, so i can comment on that. but in the polls case for the anime. i liked that ending.

im not satisfied with the ending. im hoping that Aya will with Manaka not Nishino!

leonile

Silent Drifter

in the anime........
manaka was unable to choose one among the girls.......
i guess the anime was made to end like that......
to prevent toujou-fans or nishino-fans or others to quarrel over the ending.......
otherwise, the anime might not look entertaining as it is today..........

Actually it was grudge from Toujo fans who made this manga memorable, without their grudge this series already forgotten long time ago.

I made an account just to give my two cents.

I like the ending.

If you get down to it the manga is about following one's dreams. Now some of you may say that since Toujou and Manaka had the same dream would they not be perfect for each other? Yes and no, simply because you have to think of the nature of their relationship.

With Toujou and Manaka their relationship was based on inspiration. Toujou loves to write and in her writing her passion mostly comes from Manaka. Even when seen in her acting most of her emotion comes from her love of Manaka. This love is built on one inspiring the other; though Manaka felt at ease with Toujou he never felt the surge of inspiration he consistently kept recieving from none other then Nishino. Since he was at ease he never had any motivation to change himself.

Nishino on the other hand was the Manaka for Manaka.(If that makes any sense) She was the one who inspired Manaka. Each and everytime you can see from the little scenes, such as when she teaches him how to swim. She has always inspired him to change and grow, and thus is his support.

I guess your ending differs on a simple perspective.

"Do you choose to evolve, or know what you are?"

IMO It's important to evolve. Life is a cycle of change and confusion and we as humans are born with an insane innate ability to adapt. As we grow older we change and the people change around us. It's inevitable, so it's important to realize change and accept it's gifts.

P.S. Yeah sorry not even considering Satsuki. Near the end it was blatantly obvious it was between Toujou and Aya.

I know this manga is over 6 years old but hell, i just reread it had to find somewhere to discuss.

The whole series would've been 5 pages if Manaka would've just asked Aya if she was the girl on the roof. Kinda Like this:

Manaka: Aya-san, were you on the roof yesterday? Because there was a girl who fell on me when I went up to the roof yesterday.

Aya: Hai. That was me....I'm sorry.

Manka: (grabbing Aya passionately) Aya-chan, you're the one I've been waiting my whole life for! I love you!

~Fin

Actually mangaka herself admit that she just design Ichigo 100% until middle school graduation arc, but due its popularity story extended and evolved

I more found humor side in story when manaka with aya compare manaka with another girs in manga
aya's love is most strong too.she very cute to
ending disaapointed for me.

may be from female fans side think tsukasa is coolest.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.