Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When i... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Ok so when I went to log out of MT not to long ago it gave me this: You do not have enough permissions to access this page.

If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum
Return to the homepage
Various secions of the site require you to be registed.

And i went to log back in it said the same thing. So I had to close out MT and go here again and I tried twice to log in. The first time it did not actually sign me in, but it let me in the second time I tried. So their is YET another problem that needs to be fixed. And if their is already a thread about this I am sorry.

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

Try deleting your cookies and then try to log in again .

*the man from jupiter*

I deleted that when i went to try and log in the one time. And well it was the one time where it did not let me in. So well that did not work.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've had a similar instance yesterday as well. So this might not be just happening to you. First time I logged out from the forum and somehow ended up logged out on my notif page saying I did not have enough permission. The second time it wouldn't even let me log out it went to the error website not responding page.

Think the mods should go ask Sheqel to see if he knows what's going on.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I too have had the same problem, but our internet security program was the fault of it.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.