Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who should Haruhi hook up with? - Minitokyo

Who should Haruhi hook up with?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I'm rooting for Haruhi/Tamaki pair the way he cares for her is soo cute, I think he really likes her and does not see her as some flirt like the other girls!

My vote goes for Tamaki!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Eclairu

Eclairu

Lil'Ec-chan

I'm a big fan of the pairing Haruhi x Tamaki...
It's not because this pairing is really obvious, I just think that Tamaki deserves her love, because he truly cares for her. I adore his honest and pure love for her, and I think it's a shame that this love seems to bother Haruhi.. (well, that's just me..)
But to be honest, I can't really imagine that they will end up together (I can't imagine this with any Host Club member..).
Mori would be nice, too...
But I really dislike every other pairing.. x.x

Boko

Chocobo Class S

this thread's discussion is sooooo obvious....^^

Loneokamionna

Loneokamionna

Looking for the Mystic Moon...

My guess Haruhi will be pair up with Tamaki
on the other hand I kindda like Her pair with the twins... either Hikaru or Kaoru... they don't looks so bad, ne?

I've thought Haruhi & Tamaki since the beginning. Tamaki may be oblivious to his feelings but he will come around and realize what they really are....sometime. ^^ I think they would be a cute/amusing pair too.

TAMAKI! I just want it to be Tamaki. It's predictable, and all that, but I really do feel that they suit each other best! Yep, I love predictable pairings. =P

Treyn

Treyn

Rabu Chaser <3

Hmm.. So maybe HaruhixHikaru favorings are in the minority. Oh well! I'm rooting for THIS pair. They're just too cute together~ Or maybe I just like guys like Hikaru who are more aggressive, and.. well, manly. You may laugh, but when he's with Haruhi, he's masculinity shows. He plainly says what he likes/doesn't like without regarding the other person's feelings, and he gets jealous easily whenever Haruhi associates with guys other than the Host Club members.

Not that I don't like Tamaki, but I see him as more of a father-figure to Haruhi. I mean, he's so SIMILAR to her father, it's kinda scary. She even thinks so (the similarity).
It'll be an interesting turn of events when someone finally confesses (and properly), no? I can't wait~

...for if you don't follow it, it may follow you...
Signature
i am: californian - flip - kyo fan

if only tamaki was a serious person. he'd stand more chances tt way

Haruhi is such a stubborn girl and shows no interest in the whole couples thing. However I do want her to end up with Tamaki, since he's so devoted to her... It's adorable. =3

Tsuru

Tsuru

PoT sick FAN!!!

Quote by TreynHmm.. So maybe HaruhixHikaru favorings are in the minority. Oh well! I'm rooting for THIS pair. They're just too cute together~ Or maybe I just like guys like Hikaru who are more aggressive, and.. well, manly. You may laugh, but when he's with Haruhi, he's masculinity shows. He plainly says what he likes/doesn't like without regarding the other person's feelings, and he gets jealous easily whenever Haruhi associates with guys other than the Host Club members....

That's the thing... I completely agree with that comment of Hikaru's personality! Aggresive *jealous* is it. I love him for that thing, he's one that speaks his mind, if not explicitly with his words, with his actions.

But, there's a little something, for me, that wouldn't be right if the outcoming pair was HikaruXHaruhi, and that is.... WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WITH KAORU?
I just can't face the twins if they are not together. So, in that case, I would rather prefer a threesome *yeah, that's NEVER gonna happen :sweat:* HikaruXHaruhiXKaoru *squeals :D*

Anyway, I go for TamakiXHaruhi as my winner pairing. Tamaki is just so caring, worried, sweet *insert random lovely word* towards Haru-chan, that it can't bew gone just like that, without him getting what has been so obvious for the whole series. I still have a great hope that Haruhi will be aware of it someday *and that better sooner than later* and her feelings for Tamaki will bloom. I'm really looking forward for that to happen *it would be really frustrating if not*

Anyway, gotta see what happens :) *crosses fingers*
-------------

BTW, I'm not follower of the manga either. Is practicly impossible for me to buy it *my country is such a newbie to animanga -_-* and even more impossible to find them that easy around the net. Just wondering if there's anyone who can share some scans or at least gimme a hand on where can I order the books :( plz

Tamaki and Haruhi! because they look cute together. ^.^

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Tamaki and Haruhi, of course!
But in the episode 16, Hikaru and Haruhi were a good couple... Ohhh... I love that episode...

Tsuru

Tsuru

PoT sick FAN!!!

Quote by selimangagirlTamaki and Haruhi, of course!
But in the episode 16, Hikaru and Haruhi were a good couple... Ohhh... I love that episode...

Yes, that's a really good episode *and gotta say I was hell bored with ep 17 -_- for that matter*

I've come to like Hikaru better than Kaoru thanks to that *that shouldn't be it, damn* but then again, I feel upset to see that all TamakiXHaruhi moments before are like --- GOING TO WASTE? :(

I'm in need of more TamakiXHaruhi moments *please!* :nya:

I 've read the novel!
AT FIRST
I thought HARUHI was REALLY horrible!
I guessed she was from outerspace!
but I found she was JUST a NOT normal GIRAL
who create this world!
THAT WAS REALLY SHOCKING
however I really don't like her
but I like the GIRL with GREY HAIR(name forgotten)
she is the best in my eyes!
she is so clever + cool + cute!

I'm going to go for the TamakixHaruhi pairing, but the twins most certainly don't look bad with Haruhi. I think in the end, I would prefer Haruhi not to end up with anyone. It's just nice seeing them as a group instead of TamakixHaruhi then everyone else.

Haruhi + Tamaki = Undying Hillarious Ending! I'd go for them. Wish them luck(?). I'm pretty sure she is not a common girl to be loved by common guys.

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

obviously, haruhi will end up with tamaki-kun. however, i'd rather she end up with kaoru. although kaoru may be a bit mischievous, he is still cares for others (and he has no stupid moments unlike tamaki). and he's not aggresive and rash and childish like hikaru, either. XD

but... on the other hand... tamaki's foolishness is what makes him cute, doncha think? XD

it should end up with Tamaki of course, coz they are the main charachter of this story haha, well i like Hikaru also Kyouya :P

you guys are talking about the wrong Haruhi...

Haruhi Suzumiya + Kyon FTW!

I want her to end up with TAMAKI or HIKARU! XD

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

I think she will end up with Tamaki because I didnt read the manga & Im watching it now but i really want her to hook up with Kyoyua

i think haruhi is for tamaki

Tamaki. I think he's the only one who's really into her. Honey and Mori are too absorbed in cake and each other to look at Haruhi as more than a friend. Kyouya is more of a big brother helping Tamaki along until he scores, and the twins have said they see her more as a toy than anything else. How's that for a healthy relationship?

I know I'm weird... but I sort of prefer Hikaru x Haruhi... but I like Kyouya with Haruhi as well... Hmmm.. I don't really wish for her to end up with Tamaki however, I just don't particularly like that pairing.. well, we will just have to wait and see... ^^

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.