Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who should Haruhi hook up with? - Minitokyo

Who should Haruhi hook up with?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Clarryn

???????

Tamaki or Hikaru! But I'll support Hikaru better XD because he really likes her and blushes when she's alone with him hehe kawaii~~

ebacusta

The Silent Acrobat

I'm gonna go with what several people have been saying and support Tamaki and Haruhi. While I normally wouldn't mind Hikaru and Haruhi, I feel for Tamaki because the twins are always making him out to be a pervert. So things he did with perfectly good intentions end up making him look lecherous and Haruhi dislikes him, or at leasts seems to dislike him, for it. He seriously cares for her, and while he's a bit extravagent, I'm pretty certain he's not exactly sure how he's supposed to express the love and concern he has for her, so he displays it in the only way he knows how and resorts to using Host Club tactics on her and trying to win her over with influential "gifts." Like trips places, and promising her ootoro, or other extravagent (to her anyway) things like that. Though he can be a bit dense at times, I really would like to see him rewarded for his hard work with her returned affection.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all...

I'd have to go with Tamaki.

Tamaki's cute, but I think it would be hilarius if the new yakuza heir won her over. Yay ep 22!

gjj

I support Haruhi and Higaru

Tsuru

Tsuru

PoT sick FAN!!!

Quote by ebacustaI'm gonna go with what several people have been saying and support Tamaki and Haruhi. While I normally wouldn't mind Hikaru and Haruhi, I feel for Tamaki because the twins are always making him out to be a pervert. So things he did with perfectly good intentions end up making him look lecherous and Haruhi dislikes him, or at leasts seems to dislike him, for it. He seriously cares for her, and while he's a bit extravagent, I'm pretty certain he's not exactly sure how he's supposed to express the love and concern he has for her, so he displays it in the only way he knows how and resorts to using Host Club tactics on her and trying to win her over with influential "gifts." Like trips places, and promising her ootoro, or other extravagent (to her anyway) things like that. Though he can be a bit dense at times, I really would like to see him rewarded for his hard work with her returned affection.

I so have to agree with this *sobs*

Now, somehow, I'm hating the situation. During the last episodes it's been so HikaruXHaruhi centered, that I'm fearing for Tamaki. It would be crul for either of them if the other stays with Haruhi, but then again, Haruhi can't go unpaired. Hard situation!

Ganbatte futari

*Well, whoever stays single after the end goes for me anyway*

that's a thumbs up for my man tamaki!

..::MiJo::..

I would say Tamaki if I hadn't fallen for him so I say any of the hosts will be ok doesn't matter lol! I am keeping Tamaki for myself.He is too good for that careless girl.Indeed I like Haruhi but I am kind of jealous I guess. :) Mori is too cold, Hikaru and Kaoru is too bonded to each other, Honey is too childish so who is left Kyouya lol..

noooo hikaru hikaru T_T he's being outvoted here ): haha i vote for hikaru :D

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I love Ohtori-kun but then I still feel Haruhi might end up with Tamaki. He's a bit annoying (apologies to his fans) but till the part *spoiler* where they showed his family background, i was able to accept his annoying ways. He's actually really sweet inside. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

i think tamaki, hikaru, and kyoya all have a chance at her. Judging by the general direction of things, though hikaru has had some intimate scenes with Haruhi, i think it'll probably be tamaki in the end. I just can't bear the thought of Hikaru and Kaoru splitting up >.<

h3ll0g00dby3

h3ll0g00dby3

Call and Return

i dont think that she should hook up with ANYONE, cuz she's not really a love-type person... or wutever... yeah. but of course they're gonna make her hook with tamaki (who is my LEAST favorite character). ugh... ;d

Dance to the 7r4nc3!!
l337 4 l1f3!!
70741 pwn!!

Who are you guys to meddle with Haruhi\'s personal business? It\'s up to her and her choice alone, she\'s grown up already and knows how to take charge of her life, etc etc, nuff said. Close thread, its wasting space, hahahah!

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mm... i want hani-sempai an mori-sempai together... an... i want hikaru with kaoru ^^ mm... i dont really mind tamaki-kun with haruhi... or kyouya with her either ^^'' but i think haruhi will end up with tamaki bekuz... isnt is sed that a girl will always choose a guy [or person] who resembles their dad?
m.i.a. ^^

I think it will be Tamaki and Haruhi :nya:

Just because everyone else thinks so ^_^' ........and the anime/manga

seems to lean that way......... >.<

Either that or she'll hook up with one of the twins........probably

Hikaru rather than Kaoru >_<

id love it if she would wind up with Tama-chan, but i dunno if she will... *shrugs* comin close to the end of the series (a fact that makes me spaz T_T), and she doesnt seem to show \"interest\" in any of the guys. then again, this is Haruhi we\'re talkin about XD she doesnt get worked up over much of anything lol who can tell?

Although I don't mind Tamaki x Haruhi that much, I would like it better if she would end up with someone outside Ouran Koukou. In the latest episodes, everyone is suddenly hitting on her. *Everyone.* >.<

It would be really annoying in a Mary-Sue-ish kind of way if it weren't for the fact that she doesn't actually notice what's going on around her.

I prefer MoriHaruhi, they make the best couple. Tamaki is just too plainly idiotic and womanizer. O_O

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I don't think Haruhi's interested in anyone in that way. She's too, er, passive about these matters (and a bit dense...). But Tamaki sure seems to like her (even if he's a bit dense about it), and he is really protective of her. Now whether that's more of an older brother type of protectiveness of something more romantic could be up to interpretation. Hikaru certainly seems to have a crush on her (from that ep of the date, 16 I think), though I'm not sure if Haruhi sees him that way (probably not though). Me, I think I like Tamaki with Haruhi, just because he gets so jealous when other guys are around her, and he does like her a lot.

merged: 10-24-2006 ~ 08:12pm

Quote: I would like it better if she would end up with someone outside Ouran Koukou.

hmm, except nobody except that one dude outside of the club knows that she's a girl..

thesadsoup

thesadsoup

The Ultimate Anime Hyprocrite

Bleh! Haruhi and Tamki! SO STEROTYPICALL! AND BORING! I mean it seems like all the little japanese girls in these kind of things seem to fall for the blond blue eyed guy. Just because he is a bumbling idiot and her complete polar doesnt mean! ER JUST STEROTYPICAL! D:

Personally I think her and Hikaru would be great. I mean, that would be the best twist. Hikaru always give her 'those' eyes anyways..and compared to bis brother which is more just friendship wise (BODY LANGUAGE PEOPLE!). She was the one that could tell them apart. And they are so much at a buddy level, that it would be cute for a love interest to bloom from a friendship. Friendship that later turns to love always seem more...real and interesting!

...but the writers are always retards and follow the same formula

Hikaru all the way

With honey and clovers

She seems to match tamaki in my oppinion.

tamaki or kyouya but pls! not hikaru, kaoru and HONEY!

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

I've seen the whole series, and I still want Hikaru to end up with Haruhi, so cute. And besides, Haruhi's father seems to dislike Tamaki.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.