Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who should Haruhi hook up with? - Minitokyo

Who should Haruhi hook up with?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

i'll vote for haruki
because they always spend the time together
unlike, tamaki who spends about 3% in haruhi's time.
[[calculation by kyoya]]
hihi ^^v

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

propably Tamaki..love story usualy goes like that..but i have not finish the manga yet so not very sure bout it..it would be interesting if she pair up with other hosts..

Kiniaczek

Kiniaczek

HikaruxHaruhi fan <3

I hope Haruhi will ends up with Hikaru, they are so cute together ^^

i'm having a difficult response o whether it should by hikaru or tamaki...but so far i'm siding with tamaki a bit. i just love his funessity and stupidity! hikaru is cool also! gosh.....such tough decisions (shakes head)

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Okay now here is my updated opinion since the time I started this thread. I have now watched the anime and have up to the recent manga. So this is what I want to happen. I want to see Kyouya and Haruhi. I think that Haruhi is the only that can sway kyouya so I'm rooting for them.... =_=

Evil Mind Good Heart

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

I saw the manga and anime and I am rotting for Haruhi and Tamaki, they are so cute to be together ^^

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

hikaru or kaoru hmmmabye both O.o nah hikaru cause he always has that cute face when he gets mad^.^

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

I prefer one of the twins...
More on Hikaru.. I don't know why.. Hehehe..

nightmainyes

nightmainyes

Wife of Tsuna and Enma

I'm a fan of Haru/Tama, Haru/Kyouya, and Haru/Hikaru.

Though I like the idea of Haruhi with either Kyouya or Tamaki, I'm still rooting for Haruhi and Hikaru to get together. They do seem to make the best pair, in my eyes.

Though I found it rather humorous when Tamaki's father started arguing with Kyouya's father over who Haruhi was going to be with.

But yeah. Haruhi and Hikaru all the way! <3

#1 fan and wife of Tsuna, Enma, Gokudera, and Giotto. Don't even joke with me on this. Especially with Tsuna and Enma.
I support 2700 and 5927 completely and I despise 8059 and anyone who ships this awful pairing.

in animes like this, the obnoxious but cute and funny guy -- Tamaki, always gets the girl. It doesn't hurt that they go well together too.

I used to be a fan of Haruhi x Tamaki but after watching the anime I decided that Tamaki is more like a father to her than anything else.

Now I prefer Haruhi x Hikaru. It's the cutest coupling IMO

I've seen the anime and am trying to find the manga, cause the anime just isn't enough. Out of all the possible couples even though Haruhi and Hikaru seems a very tempting couple choice I vote for Kyouya! :) I believe that to be a more realistic pairing.

:P ore wa shiranai....

i would like to see haruhi with hori... (the wild type guy)

I have a feeling she will end up with Tamaki also (because he is the leader of the guys) but I don't really want that to happen. (please don't hate me now) I want her to end up with one of the twins (I don't really care which one) because... I don't really know why, I just do. I guess because they need love...(?)

urhhmm can i choose myself? I want to be with Haruhi >.<
ok ok i think Haruhi is better to be with Tamaki...
But I want Haruhi to be with me >.<

i want her to be with hikaru..tamaki gets realli annoying..

Of course Tamaki is the obvious answer that most people want and i want of course. But i would like to see her debating about the twins because they are cute as well.

I kind of want to see something happend between her and Mori. I know he's silent but it would be really cute.

Another hope is that Honey will grow up later (like Momiji in Fruits Basket) and more handsome and get with Haruhi. I know it's just a dream but i would love it.

Also, it's cute to watch Tamaki not understand his feelings for Haruhi. He's been a host and treated girls all the same and everyone feels the same about him but it's really cute to see that he doesn't even understand that he likes Haruhi. Maybe this is his first crush and yet he doesn't realize it.

purple0212

HyE!! (:

Erm...
i like Haruhi with Kyouya!

sorry Tamaki fans...
but Haruhi is too blunt and straightforward for Tamaki

In the manga (upto chapter 50 so far) it is true that the story is going along the lines of Tamaki and Haruhi, and honestly I love the pair.

But before anything else... Tamaki just needs to realize the difference between a father and a boyfriend.
Seriously.

I believe Haruhi and Tamaki is best for one another. Even though Tamaki can be quite a big baka, but in the end the two seem to fit so well with one another. How opposites attract XD
Though I think Haruhi and Hikaru is a good combo asw well ^^

I vote for Tamaki as well ^^
He cares so much about his "daughter", it's really cute :3

I was really upset, when I watched Fruits Basket and there was no couple at the end ;-)
but I didn't think so about OHSHC.... dunno exactly why, but I think, it's because haruhi has more supply than the girl from frutis basket ^^(forgot her name T_T.. or was it Toru?

absolutely tamaki and haruhi! although... i realy just feel that it's unfair for the others so, i hope there won't be a pairing but if there is, tamaki/haruhi is my sure no. 1 say! i'd say that kyouya and haruhi would sound really weird but that could get interesting. ^^ haha! still tamaki/haruhi.

merged: 06-26-2007 ~ 11:07pm
gee... why do i have the feeling that this kyouya/haruhi pairing would be cool now? somehow it sounds more interesting than the usual tamaki/haruhi pairing! eee... okok. KYOUYA/HARUHI it is then... but poor tamaki... oh.. both then! XD ~can't make up my mind~ as long as honey is mine ^^

i want...HUNNY! seriously, wouldn't that be hilarious? i can see it now. haruhi turns to hunny and says "I LOVE YOU, MITSUKUNI HANINOZUKA! TAKE ME NOW!" with tears in her eyes. and then hunny and haruhi hug and walk hand in hand into the sunset with tamaki crying in the background. that would be wonderful... but seriously i still want hikaruXharuhi...it's just needed. kyoya might be nice too...i dunno?

i'd go with tamaki/haruhi.. but i think hikaru from the twins might be another candidate =]

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.