Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 y do you think some characters are not in gundam seed eternity - Minitokyo

y do you think some characters are not in gundam seed eternity

page 1 of 1 5 total items

why do you think kira/lacus/shinn, well those are all the ones i can remeber are not in the 3rd season of gundam seed? i really wish that Kira and Lcus is going to be in it! :angry:

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

because there's no more room for character development and flashbacks for those characters....

Even though those characters are extremely popular, they (the writers) have probably exhausted all their ideas for developing those characters in the frist 2 seasons. Plus if Gundam Seed Eternity isn't going to become an even bigger flop than Gundam Seed Destiny then introducing new characters is a good idea. Don't get your panties in a twist though coz Kira and Lacus will probably make some sort of guest appearence anyway to satisfy all you fan-boys and fan-girls

I can't wait for all the GREAT Gundam Seed Eternity threads to pop up on MT when the show starts airing...

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

ya they want to introduce some new characters. I've seen some scans from the new series. It looks pretty cool ^_^

I think it´s good they do something new instead of using what they already have I´ll certainly miss Lacus-sama but just as they say, good things don´t last forever

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

It would be better to introduce new characters into a series rather than having the same characters over and over again. Its to have sumthing new. I just hope they dont bring in a character like Shinn into the series. I also hope Shinn doesn't show up in Gundam Seed EVER AGAIN! Its just like CronoCDT said, good things don't last forever...

Hey chore-boy, do you by chance have the link or sumplace to see the screenies? That would be cool. Thanks!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.