Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When the meanning is... - Minitokyo

When the meanning is...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

I'd submited my wallpaper on Anime Wallpapers for Vandread with the name of ~ The Life are Full of Feelings ~ and was deleted for collage of images. But the meanning of this wallpaper was the collage cos I want to show al feelings of the characters in the same wallpaper. This is so bad?
I want to show exactly that ... all the faces >=(

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6959/vandread5as.th.jpg

This is the wallpaper. I want my submit not be deleted ... How can I do? :(

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers
The World's End by Semanga

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

If you want to use the stuff you have now and still have it in MT... I don't think it possible.
You best shot is to do something like this wallpaper:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/Vinitachi/1138987209215.jpg

One character with the others nicely extracted and faded.
Other than that, I really know how you'll pull this off.
Maybe a movie reel [or something like it] on the bottom with one main character on top.

Learning little by little.
Signature

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

Thank you Vinitachi ... but I was send a message to a moderator, and now ... I have all my 4 wallpapers deleted ... why? I don't know. Wallpapers that I submit several month ago ... my be, they just can ban me for a simple calling for help?
Maybe ... what I know that the wallpapers I maded it with effort and they have Favorites and comments, good comments ... and now, they are gone.
I'm really stunned! really. I want my wallpapers back if the moderators can do it ... please. I don't know why deleted now.
Sorry for the throuble Minitokyo. I like this place ... :(

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hi mirkoemir-

You will not be banned for just asking for help >.< Just be patient, and if you hang around in the Sandbox, you should be fine. If you really believe that your wallpapers were banned without good reason, there is the official complaints thread you can consult :)

About the wallpaper though- It was not only deleted for simplicity reasons (because you haven't edited the scans or done anything to them- for instance, you extracted them, but you didn't manipulate them with brushes, or you didn't give them a background), and also for quality reasons- it's pixelated.

Either way, this type of wallpaper would probably not be allowed in Minitokyo because the policy emphasises that you should have a focal point (here there are too many), and the point of asking for a focal point is so that you don't go ahead and get pictures and put them together like this to fill up space.

Your concept is completely fine, but I think if you find another way to express it (a very simple thing that comes to my mind is like a film strip with faces in each cell), this probably would have been okay and stayed in the gallery.

Anyhow, I wish you luck, you're on the right track, but you will need to improve the quality and the background of the wall :)

PS: I hope you don't get too aggravated by losing favourites and comments- my advice is that you shouldn't worry too much about these things yet- the main goal of the day is to improve and get better- everyone gets things deleted, even I have- but in the end you keep on moving and improving :)

Kudos ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

Thank you Misa for your answer ... let's see what I'll do next ;)
The film strip that you and Vinitachi tellme should be the best solution, but that wasn't my original thought ... anyway, I can do it again. XD

But if it's possible, maybe they can be restored ... at least the one that I make with brushies ... http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/117995/

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.