Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Akira WIP - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

An Akira wallpaper I've been making for about 3 days.

I'd like to see some ideas on improvements/corrections before uploading it :)

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1289/testsuowall4lo.th.jpg

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

This is done pretty well. The only things I could suggest is having the character less orange (blend it a bit more, so it's a bit darker and melts into the background a little more) and the text on the wall should have some perspective (the O should be larger than the I AM part :))

Apart from that, there's nothing else :)

PS: If you darken the scan a bit, leave the eyes glinting red if you can. I think the effect should look quite nice in the end :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

I'd also suggest using the burn tool around Tetsuo's edges so they blend in with the stock you used, especially the hair part. Other than that check everything for quality details and it should be fine~

I think them this very thin one and the bottom could be shadier

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.