Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime fantasy dreams - Minitokyo

Anime fantasy dreams

page 1 of 1 21 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

All of us love anime, right? I don't believe that almost all of you guys have anime fantasy. so if you have any fantasy, post it here, by category such as love, and action. heheh XD

here's My fantasy :)

Action
I like to be a vampire, saving people from criminals and suck bad people's blood. and to be the strongest vampire same as Alucard heheh XD

Love
I like to be in the world of fantasy that I have a very cute, pretty, sexy, and tall wife to be in my side with lots of flowers and in a quite field. so i can hug her so tight that can almost kill her, and she will kick my ass for that. heheh XD

I love to make up my own anime most based on other anime I've seen right before I go to sleep... I know almost all of you that watch anime have these kind of fantasies or daydreams X-P... Here's mine

Action/Drama/uh... anything else out there that fits this fantasy (I'm not good with catergorizing)

[b][/b]It's about a school with like my friends and we all have like coool powers! :D but... I've got to the point where this evil dude kills off like half of my friends and only 13 of us are left (which are my closeset friends) and yea... in my head it was kind of depressing when all those people die

lalatne

Meier Link

heheheh ^_^.. your right, that same goes to me too. before going to bed, it's like that. you suddenly think of something, such as anime fantasy. action is always comes out and kicking ass is really cool. powers and everything is fun. but if your watching love story anime, damn perverted scene will always up in my head. hehehe XD

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

here's my fantasy :D
action: i want to be a princess just as princess Pretear tehe, save the world ^_____^
love: i want to be hugged just as in "marmalade boy" anime tehe ^_^ miki is so lucky haha, she's always hugged and kissed by Yuu. wish some cool guy just as Yuu avalaible in the real world haha :d

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I want to be a very strong knight who can use magic or a demon/devil or a vampire or a youkai (like Sesshoumaru). ^^' Or maybe I want to be a gay man who has lots of young boys around him/me. XD

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Okay, here is my fantasy.
I would want to be a Vanguard or Vandread pilot (like Hibiki). I will destroy anytihng that stands in the way of my destiny.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

If anybody has seen Natural (or Teacher's Pet in America) then they know of Professor Shumatsuki. He was I have deemed the Shumatsuki eye. He can give a girl a slight squint of his eye and all the sudden they are his for the taking. I want that power...

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

for me i like to be as Kenshin. Bacome a wanderer, wander from on place to another, help those in need, fighting with no killing, something like that. maybe i always dream to travel around.

HAHA! something like...sailor moon,cardcaptor sakura,bleach,fullmoon wo sagashite,shinshi doumei cross...etc! MANY MANY MANY!

i would like to become someone with magic, dark magic the best...or something with card magic~

i don't know what i would do

merged: 05-01-2006 ~ 07:25am
wq23e4r5t6y7u[poi6t7yrewertyuhijkl;

merged: 05-01-2006 ~ 07:25am
caca jhijdjcxbfnvjlmsdhnh

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

If only we can dodge and block bullets so we honorable people can carry swords around ^-^
OH YEA, one more thing, mechanized robots man so we can travel the galaxy and fight in wars. Man i sound fruity...

What is it?

I wish I could fly.I would like to live in anime world,use magic,and for boyfriend have cool and handsome guy ^_^

hmm, i usually dream about school-life animes, just because they're more interesting...

Mine would be an assassin during the days of Tokugawa-era... Man... Fighting for justice.... Hmm hmmm

I would dream about being in a blaze of gunfire and taking everyone down with my two pistols and two fists. U know the tipical one person taking on a hundred guys and survive.

cherry12

love,hinata

i'd wish that i was adopted and would have to cross 2 another world, transform, fight monsters, fall in love, make friends, and fight the big boss! crossing worlds sounds fun! XD then again aliens attacking the planet and i'd pack myself up, be fully prepared and fall in luv with a hunky creature...XD

did i change alittle?

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

I really want to be a Robot pilot like in the Gundam series. That was one of my fantasies since I was 7 years old.

i'd like to be a sordsman with a huge sord and just be abel to destroy an entire army at the slitest moment, man i love sords and stuff

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

in my dream, i want to be an awesome fighter, matrix style, and i'd like to have a hand-crafted sword, and have amazing spirit power just like the characters in bleach. i'd also want to have a shotgun, two handguns for each side, throwing chinese discs and i'd be wearing long zip up boots with a long leather trench coat...i'd live in a dark world where i'd have to ward off demons and zombies. then i'd travel through different times where i'd be fighting different enemies...whoa, i could keep going, but i'll stop there...heehee :D

stormtrooper

cherry12

love,hinata

i wanna fall in love with a boy, cute or not, i want a mysterious boy with a secret personality... yeah! XD

did i change alittle?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.