Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I this Shining Tears wallp OK? - Minitokyo

I this Shining Tears wallp OK?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

Is this wallpaper OK? Please, if there're things I can do to improve it, tell me!
Spring

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Care to link the wallpaper and show us?
I can't help you if I can't see this wallpaper you are talking about >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

wow i think its very nice hahaha.. but i still need to see it first..

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

It feels a bit blurry to me o.o. Or is it just my imagination? o.o'

I really like the bg. It fits the character well. The only thing I can tell that has to be better is that the character and the bg has to be more sharp. The pixels are like mixed together so that it feels blurry.

I hope this will help you ^^'. I dont like to give critics, but it feels like that you can use this to get better. ^^

Good luck ^^

~~~~~~~~
afaT

Signature Image

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

It's a great wall :) the image of the girl seems to be a bit smudged..maybe you should take of the thing you did to the girl and just soften it..everything else looks great :D

I actually like the blurred effect. Looks kinda like a painting. However, do you think moving the girl's image so that the sky and grass are behind her would make the overall look less busy to you?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

the overall concept is nice, but the ends of her hair are chunky, and it's obvious there were extraction problems. I think the filter effect could have also been a bit lessened- that'll improve the quality :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Have to agree with kuroimisa: the image is a bit overfiltered. The scene looks very blurry, which lowers the image quality.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

i think you need to make the sky a little bluer and the flowers a little more pink, if youre trying to get a happy mood....unless you want it to look all stormy like that.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

I like it ^_^* I dont think it needs anything else ^_^* Great job!

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.