Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Geometric theme meets trendwhore and updates - Minitokyo

Geometric theme meets trendwhore and updates

Group announcement by TheUnderappreciated

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Thank you everyone who posted a message in the guestbook.

Due to the few entries we received for Theme 9 Geometric, we'll be having a double theme every competition from now on.

The rules are the same- multiple entries are allowed (eg. one entry for each theme) or you can only choose one theme if you want.

Apart from Geometric, I call upon all TRENDWHORE wallpapers.
That's right! The more sparkles the better, the more eyeblinding for the win!
Interpret trendwhore as much as you want, from sparkly ZOMG CUTE GIRL +FAV to the popular categories to the highly unoriginal to the "I have seen this kind of wall way too often lately". It's totally up to you- we still encourage good quality submissions :) Take your time on this one- trendwhores are harder than you may think ;)

Another update on the competitions is that you MUST provide a plug to UA or your entry is not counted. This can be a simple text link http://theunderappreciated.minitokyo.net - you do not need a picture or anything fancy.

The group page has now changed so that the white box is where all your information is. The member selection criteria was changed a bit to accommodate for Mt3, and members are now advised to keep up to date with what's going on in the group at least to be prepared for any unexpected changes.

I have also removed some members (well some is an understatement) from the group list. The rest who have stayed either have posted at least once in the guestbook or have had some service to the group in the past. You'll get another announcement this time next year, and if you still don't respond, you'll be permanently aspired until activity levels rise.

Thank you for reading this update.
Hoping to see all your entries in sometime :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

ZOMG CUTE GIRL? LOL, totally joining ;D
nice theme misa-san <33

HAY THARR.

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

how about a "noobie theme" where we have to purposely "commit" flaws.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

That's not a bad idea Kozu, if you want to get your wall deleted and have an eyesore in your gallery >_>

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

angelfirewar

angelfirewar

It's Champloo, not Shampoo!

I can't wait! I love to see all the different walls, and hopefully mine will do alright as well this time! ^^

My Newest Wall: FLCLSignature Image I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Kasai

Kasai

The Licker.

>.< -sigh- I'm finally going to join a competition. Well, I hope I will. I'm waiting on my version of PS7.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.