Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Have an Archrival? - Minitokyo

Do You Have an Archrival?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Friends, do you hsve a long-time rival in your life? You see, rival in sport, job, school achievement, or even rival in winning a girl's/boy's heart? If you have, what's the current situation beteen your rivalry? Do you get an upper hand (slightly better) than him/her? Or the opposite?

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

All throughout my life a I had an archrival. He was one of my friends no less, but he was someone I was always competting against... and quite frankly I could never beat him. His grades were always just better than mine, he had a better job and everything just always seemed to barely go in his direction.

But after college something miraculous happened, I won and I won big. I'm doing stuff with myself and he became kinda weird. His dream became he wanted to create a collectable card game and instead he fell into alcohol and got arrested for disorderly conduct. Now he just kinda floats from one persons house to the next and working odd jobs. He was becoming kind of an ass anyway. I WIN!

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

My best friend. Beats me in all tests, all sports.... and basically anything! -_- But my grades are slowly catching up to hers, and my sports is getting better XD But my musical talents will never compete :(

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

yes i do my bestfriend who tho beats me in grades at school though im catching up slowly to her i beat in absolutely everything else XD sports, getting boys..and gurls teehehe...and my talents in music as well..so overall i am the winner i win she loses :D

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

um, basically yes i do but doesn't seem happens now. My bestfriends...when we're in primary school we always wanted to score the highest marks in our class esp English subject... XD . Now we're separated but still keep in touch though

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Ha ha, an archrival. I have a friend that I always argue with. Most often it isn't a serious argument, and sometimes we even argue about pointless things (e.g. once I argued with him that the mysterious brown chip packet could not possibly be chocolate flavoured). And we're always competing at everything, because we're about the same in everything (except he's alot more clumsy, but in return he has a slightly better thinking mind). So yeah, I guess he would be an archrival ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

i do have a rival, we are really close friends. sit next to each other in class. but he suspasses me in everything, and i mean everything. i am always just 1 step behind, maybe even 1/2 a step, but none the less behind.
it is kinda cool to compete, always bettering myself. plus, somtimes i can get small glimpses of supassing him at some points.
you could say im an old version of him, which kinda sucks for me >_<

I have lots of archrival ,all were my friends we compete at everything .Thats liked a game to us ,who the smartest ,fastest,?We had so much fun ,But sadly we stop all that now and couldn't careless about school,All of us use to Ace all of our test I got A's most of the time .My grades were extremely good at 6 grade but it went down hill ,I wasn't myself when i started 7th and 8th grades ,But I made a best friends who I secretly compete with .She was the brightest of all students in our class, good at everything except sport but I somehow knew i could have beat her,but I stop trying .Right now she graduating college has a little nice career ,And living the dream that I wanted ,I told her this last time we talk that I was competing w/her ,she was shocked .she understand and push me to try harder for myself and to succeed and tell me to keep competing with her if that will make me work harder,and become stronger.I'm so happy to have her as an Archrival.

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

my own best friend is and always will be my archrival! XP lol, we've always competed between guys, school, even games! grrr i hate her lol we have a love and hate relationship and we are best friends weird huh? lol @_@

'Signature Image'

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I had an archrival once. His name is Lorenzo he became my archrival since 1st grade up to 6th grade... He always teased me about stuff... But we're good now. We don't fight anymore... :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

No, I don't have one, but if I need to consider a person such, probably none other than my best friend! We constantly have verbal battles about who will lose weight or who will score higher on a test to who gets a textbook cheapest. Kind of absurd, but fun.

LoL

A lot!

In English language subject, my rival is a friend of mine who's grammar-concious (she's a tough one). In my love life, my gf's ex... So irritating... Even till now he's still trying to find ways get her back.

But you can put it in a way that the competition between your rivals makes you a more mature and better person ^^

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

I do have a rival, he is one of my best friends.
He always beats me at chess.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

glowingradiance

glowingradiance

Bonded Soul

Well...I have one. It's this guy my age. He's annoying, begs for everything...he's a cheater too. Also, he uses people to get his needs and gets himself into chaos a lot.

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I don't compete with my best friends o_0 I think it's kinda wrong, and it can ruin the friendship. I actually don't have an archrival. That's problaby because I only compete with myself. :P

Myself. The only one who can break me down.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

yes.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.