Do You Think They'll Make Full Metal Panic 4?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

Do You Think They'll Make Full Metal Panic 4

Yes, they should be, I want my Full Metal Panic!!
65 votes
No. The series is done-for.
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Cancel

I think they will. Personally I think they left the series undone at the end of The Second Raid. I mean Kaname didn't even admit her love for him! X-O I think they will, do you?

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

• Apr 15, 2006

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Cancel

I think they should....the manga version is still moving along and the haven't really dealt with Tessa's brother and that other faction, Algaram, I think.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

• Apr 15, 2006

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Cancel

As long as there is still a market for it, they'll make more. Even if it starts to suck because it gets stretched out. So far to me the only good thing to come out of FMP is Fumoffu?!, so seeing any more is no big deal to me.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

• Apr 15, 2006

Wugz

analord

Cancel

Hopefully not. The only good thing they've managed to put out so far is Fumoffu. Rest is devastatingly horrible.

• Apr 15, 2006

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Cancel

First in may a new OVA will be released and it's all about Tessa + fanservice. :)

Quote: I think they left the series undone at the end of The Second Raid.

And you are right, the fmp novels continue so there is enough material available to create a S4.

@Wugz .... Lucky enough the rest of the world doesn't agree with you.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Cancel

like Taurec said, the upcoming OVA is making me hope for a S4 besides they still have the rest of the novels to animate ^_^

Wugz if you don't like don't watch. =P

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

To be honest, I preferred the Fumoffu?! comedy spin-off of FMP much more than FMP season 1 or TSR. The best thing about FMP was the ridiculous antics of Sousuke and Kaname Chidori. I'd love to see another comedy spinoff.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Cancel

I hope so...TSR didn't explain much and it was, in my opinion, was a little short. It would be funny if there was another comedy season.

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

• Apr 15, 2006

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Cancel

Quote by KidderI'd love to see another comedy spinoff.

I totally agree with you. I love Fumoffu because it's all about the comedy & not always serious like FMP, & FMP TSR.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

• Apr 15, 2006

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Cancel

I think they will it is popular and I would join seeing one myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Cancel

I hope a new one will be released. Although Fumoffu was great, it's not really what FMP is about. It's more about the military and action stuff, not the comedy. But if they're alternating, FMP 4 should be like Fumoffu and FMP 5 will be serious again. ;)

Signature Image

• Apr 16, 2006
Cancel

I think they should do another comedy series, Fumoffu was good, lots of laughs in that series. Even though they may not do another comedy series, I hope they do make more seasons.

• Apr 16, 2006

Icewind

Icewind

Cyber Punk

Cancel

thers a 3rd. when 2nd raid comming to the us.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Apr 16, 2006
Cancel

i want FMP to continue. but i prefer something like fumoffu before they continue on with the 'real' story. in second raid, they left many unanswered thing.

• Apr 17, 2006
Cancel

i want another comedy season...

• May 03, 2006

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Cancel

I got to admit I personally kind of hope that they don't. Don't get me wrong, I love the series to death.. it's funny, and stuff blows up... so I'm happy and TSR was just awsome ('cept for the ending, after the mecha battle, which was just soppy)

It's just that, it's been so great up untill now, I'm a little worried it may go downhill. Of course, if they do put another one out after the OVA I'll be right there watching it. If it's good, so much the better.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

• May 03, 2006
Cancel

Their might be a posibility that they will make another season with FMP becasue The Second Raid's story is isn't finish maybe they might continue a series after the ova of FMP

But i seriously hope that they will make another series to end the FMP story!

• May 04, 2006
Cancel

I would love for another fmp and it did seem to leave you hanging at the second raid. only thing im worried about is that they end up screwing up the rest of the series. The second raid would probly have to be my favorite, and out of all of em id have to say fumoffu was my least favorite though thats not saying much since i love all things fmp :) but if they do come out with another season id hope for something like the second raid

Big thanks goes to Devildude for the sig. Master told me that there are two kinds of human beings in the world, those that are blessed and those that are not. Everyone wants to be blessed ones but...That's not the way the world is! I've tried and tried to be the first kind but i think god's already decided how my life will be. Now as one of those who have not been blessed i'm ready and willing to walk down any kind of dark path my path my life leads me to, with a smile on my face.Ares http://www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=trug
Signature

• May 05, 2006
Cancel

I really want the forth come out, or I can say many of my friends are also expcting it, too. Though it looks like a new series should be started, but most of us would like to learn more about their stories XD

And I don`t think Japanese will leave this series away. It has many fans, so they can earn many money. They won`t be the enemy of money! XD

• May 05, 2006
Cancel

tessa ga daisuki desu.

• May 31, 2006

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Cancel

i'm not sure... but the manga does have a couple of chapters where the anime is missing. Plus some more new characters had just came out in the manga ^^ i hope there'll will be more FMP though. i would like to see more of Tessa's brother. he had very little part but i think he would be just an interesting character ^^ of course, i'm not intending to hide the fact that i think he's also very hot... #^^# *hehehe*

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

• May 31, 2006
Cancel

BTW tessa's ep is out now! look it up on tokyotosho

they better release another season of FMP. i'm dying with this drought of no new eps

• May 31, 2006
Cancel

definitely something I'd love to see. FMP is a great mix of action, humour and 'stupid soldier guy' abuse. I love the show and would really enjoy another season...I suppose only time will tll on this one

• May 31, 2006

Otaku19

Taco Lord

Cancel

I hope they do but i would rather see Sosuke and Tessa and i didnt really like Fumoffu i mean bonta-kun,the perverted part in episode 10 with tessa and the banana,and the hot spring episode there was a couple other good things

Taco Lord

• Jul 02, 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.