Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does Anyone Know This Anime? [Mirmo Zibang!] - Minitokyo

Does Anyone Know This Anime? [Mirmo Zibang!]

page 1 of 1 16 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/gel-chan/default_r1_c5.gif

It's called Mirmo de Pon , in some countries its:

Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! (Japanese)
Milmo de Pon (Japan)
Mirmo (Spain)

Well I like it. It hasn't been shown in some countries yet. They haven't even showed it in America but they they released the english version in Singapore only. Here in the Philippines, its currently showing. How about you? It isn't in the categories of MT, so I decided to ask.

Do you know it? :D :D :D

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

hahhaha..kulit nyan... ! glad to watch it in tagalog! XD XD

ego vici mundum

cherry12

love,hinata

i have no idea but it looks like something either made by takeuchi naoko or mia ikumi '_~

did i change alittle?

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Quote by cherry12i have no idea but it looks like something either made by takeuchi naoko or mia ikumi '_~

Actually it was made by these guys:

Original creator: Hiromu Shinozuka
Character Design: Masayuki Onchi
Art director: Satoshi Matsudaira

Hehehe! :D x_x

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Oh, yeah, I watched a couple of episodes when I went to Japan. ^^

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

For more info here's a link:

Click Here!

Signature

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Ha ha! :D
In Malaysia it has been airing for at least since last year and subbed in Malay language not English lol! XD
At first, I thought it would have been a nice anime to watch but since i can't stand the subbed language. I just lost my interest in continuing watching it. I'm not quite sure what it is called in Malay but I also tend to forget the title for it in English too.. (and maybe in Japanese also.. ^_^') Sigh.. :( Not helping either..

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Wait i said Singapore not Malaysia! o_0

Signature

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Now I think back, my first time saw this anime (on tv) maybe since last year June/July.. I'm not quite sure but I had watched it a couple of episodes in last year. The time of airing it also very differently. At first, it was supposed to be air on Sat & Sun morning. Then, after some episodes they changed it into weekdays on evening. So, as what I know that it has been air again for the 2nd or 3rd time ady in Malaysia. Well, the tv programs in Malaysia likes to repeat the same anime twice or thrice. Such as Doreamon, Crayon Shin Chan, Dragon Ball Z, now latest,Gundam Seed Destiny (2nd time), Legend of the Condor Hero, and so on.. (That is all i can think for now)

merged: 04-16-2006 ~ 02:00am
Opps! Sorry! -_-
Mm.. I have no idea bout Singapore then.. ^^

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

It was awarded best anime show in Japan in 2003. Hehehe. It's my current fave! Oh, well. The other countries will have to wait! :pacman: ^_^'

Signature

OH, in Latam is known as Mirmo Zibang... i've seen some chapters, not bad :)

Blonde girl is so kawaii, and brunette so funny and evil XD

Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Blonde girl? Oh, you mean Katie Minami! Yeah, she's cute! XD XD XD XD

Signature

^^ yeah, Minami girl!

Those black suited enemies of Mirmo have a great dance before they create a magic spell XD

Signature

ikki333

ikki333

Ni idea

I don't knoe this :S

merged: 04-20-2006 ~ 11:23am
I don't knoe this :S

Nu se... probando esto

No I've never seen or heard of this title.

May the force be with you!

Never seen this anime b4, but nisnoopy3 said that it airs in Malaysia, however because its dubbed in Malay and because the local TV in Malaysia airs 80% ads and 20% program, its painful to watch lol :sweat:. I could get real animes on the net haha :hmpf:, anyways this anime looks weird, and with 172 episodes, its heavy for me to shove it into my 40gb HD lol, plus its not that highly rated according to ANN, so i guess no wonder its not that famous...

Quote by nisnoopy3Well, the tv programs in Malaysia likes to repeat the same anime twice or thrice. Such as Doreamon, Crayon Shin Chan, Dragon Ball Z, now latest,Gundam Seed Destiny (2nd time), Legend of the Condor Hero, and so on.. (That is all i can think for now)

I never watch the local TV stations, since all the animes they air are dubbed, but if ya include cable TV, they've got AXN and Animax, and they air plenty of good animes, like Rurouni, Rave Master, You're Under Arrest, Ghost in the Shell, etc. On top of that, they do it with subtitles and the original voice work intact!

;)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.