Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality? - Minitokyo

Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

I kind of prefer that they look good, but for me personality affects the way that a person looks to me

my sig was made by a friend

Live, Life, Love

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

Personality.

If you date a man/woman who might have very appealing looks but they're innerself is ugly, what's the point?

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

personality..

mehh! x3~

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

50% Personality......50% Looks....

||Love Always, Sakura01||

I go for looks. Usually pretty girls have a personality I like. And if not I could always correct them on it.

Both,becouse of look I got atracted to a guy and when he has good personality,I have a crush on him,but when he is horrible,than not..

I would have to say that for me it is both. I have to really like the personality of the person but if I am not physically attracted to the person then it isn't going to work. I have tried to be in love with someone that I wasn't physically attracted to and it just didn't work. There wasn't any spark there. They turned out to be a not so nice person but at the time I thought that they were. But that wasn't enough to keep the relationship going. Then they turned out to be a total psycho so it was good that I left them. :\

i'd say both becuz they have to b a good person and look good too ^_^

I think no man or woman of this earth can honestly say looks doenst matter, but they aint all. I would looks does aoyt 25% and the other 75% is the personality

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

erm... :\ well beauty does cum from within so its gotta b personality. But if theyre gud looking aswell then it would be even better! ;)

both is the answer most ppl would answer so yeah about 50/50 for personality and looks

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

hmm, it's both for me, i can't choose either one. ^^

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

It depend wether is a one night stand or a more serious relation... things a like about a girl is: confidence, strength, determination, openess etc. etc... in short I would love a partner, an equal, a teammate. Not a protector-protected relation.. plus offcourse it doesn't hurt if she's good lookin'

But if it's a one night stand it's 100% looks, and she can be as dum as a goose it doesn't matter.. ;)

both they gotta look gewd and have a good heart ^^

Hmmm, I need both. Sure, if she's got a great personality, but only looks decent with a paper bag over her face, we're going to have some problems.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Personality, because you can always change the look of the person. Maybe a little change or two, you might not know it, but he/she can be super hot.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

For me, it's not about which is better, I need them both (that sounds so pompous...I think I spelled that wrong...). Looks first get me interested, and then personality hooks me.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Looks like this thread is about looks AND personality. Thats what people generally go for though. Just that you can get it always your way.....unless you get lucky :P Anyway, looks and personality is your choice anyway. Haha. Personality is more of a main before looks (not exactly majority) but looks are a plus :D
Onwards! To find the perfect mate!

hmmm........... yeah, i go for BOTH too X-P

magicmarkers

magicmarkers

green =3

personality > looks

we have to click before i care about his looks. both change but looks are most likely to change than personality

Personality, definately. :)

Even if a person looks good, if they're a complete jerk then what's the point of being with them?

If a person looks bad, but has a great personality and you get to know and like them for their personality... They're going to start to look good no matter what. =/ Simply because the person makes you happy, you're going to begin to love everything about them.

I think it's more what you feel about a person... At least for me it is. I get to know inner beauty first. ^_^

Sorry if I'm rambling. XD

wla!

merged: 06-07-2006 ~ 11:43am
i dnt care any of those choices pang bakla lng yan!

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Let me ask you this: which is better, someone who's interesting to be with, or an arm ornament that'll help make you "look good"?

There's my answer; if it comes down to it, I prefer a person with personality. Actually, personality helps determine looks in my mind, as odd as it may sound. I've known guys that some girls say are hot with a capital "H" that I don't think are attractive at all because they're jerks. Likewise, I know girls that some people say are ugly but, in my eyes, they are some of the prettiest girls I know. But hey, that's just one of my quirks :)

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

More on personality

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.