Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality? - Minitokyo

Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

RaiMinakami

RaiMinakami

Silent Guardian

Lets see.....
50% Personality
50% Looks

Huh? ICE CREAM! Yay! Itedakimasu
Signature
Do You Believe in Fate & Destiny?
(sig created by PAche) ~Ja ne~ ^_^

You've got to have both for me. I need both the physical and mental stimulation to get me going!

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

Both but some what way more on the persinality side.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Both, but if I had to chose I would say personality. :)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

One can see the personality on the look. But not always is the same. It depends of the guy.
Do you understand?

In the shadows... In the bottom of the sea.
I will find myself.
And you bastard, will burn in hell... jo jo jo

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by PinayShourime.... i'd say both bcuz u need to feel some chemistry between the other person... and that they're really hot...

well of course you would say both, thats the easy way out, thats what I would take, but it also depends on the type of relationship, onenight stand = looks/long relationship= personality

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

I prefer for personality... 'course looks are always the plus there and all but really, personality settles for me :)

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

personality first, looks second.

but, many wiil fall (temptedly) into look

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

Well, looks definitely are first impressions.

I think personality is more important, because as you get to like a person, you tend to get over their looks and really start to look at the positive side of them. However, it's hard getting an immediate girlfriend with just persnoality and no looks, sadly.

Are you asking if we could only have one or the other, which would we choose? If I could only have one I would choose looks. But I agree with many that both would be great.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

i'll choose both... haha

Definitely both. First of all, I go for the looks. Then, her personality. The looks are the manifest function while the personalities are the latent function. =)

lol um both:) angelaa goes more for looks though...can't help, so shallow she is><*shame shame*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

A guy can look like a god in skool with half the population of girls drowling over him, but he may have a nasty personality. Like all he wants is some pussy and doesnt care about anyone else but himself.

So, looks isnt everything to having a great relationship. If someone would only go for the looks, and not for how great someone is, then I feel bad for them cause they might be waisting their love on something that doesnt exist.

I go for personality and looks, but i'm leaning towards their personality.

Signature Image

Firebomb

Anime Lover

I would choose both but mostly personality!

amandasarahlynn

amandasarahlynn

The hell girl

Personality and looks are equally important to me because
if your not hot I can't look at you but then again if your not interesting I won't talk to you.

Signature Image
I need more affection than you know

Both are important. First impressions are usually based on looks but in the long run, it comes down to personality because if our personalities don't mesh then relationship won't last. For me, personality is the deciding factor because I'm more lenient with looks. A person doesn't have to be absolutely gorgeous for me to be attracted to their looks, but it's harder to find an attractive personality.

i rather boys! because of their muscles and butt hehehe

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

A little of both. At first, looks are more slightly more important, but later on, personality. That's why I prefer the friends-to-girlfriend's approach. If you're friends first, you can do both at once, but that usually fails because girls don't usually think of their guy friends as potentials.

It also depends on your standards. If you have super high standards on looks, you're never going to find out about personality. Guys can easily tone down their standards to make exceptions, but girls... They need to learn to give the average/slightly below average looking guy a chance.

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

It's hard to say that I definitively like one or the other. I'd like to say personality, but I know looks do matter to me.

for those who say its only about personality.
you are LIARS! (maybe if your like the woman from'beauty and the beast'

i hav a great personality-humor, inteligence, caring etc but i look like a TROLL. i have extreme acne problems(born like it), fat (family trait), i'v got leprosy(skin disease)so im a loner for the rest of my life.
wana marry
me?

p.s i was lying about myself but just to prove the point.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Hmm...tough question XD. I would have to say that both are pretty important. However, no matter how good looking the person, you can't have a long term relationship unless you can have fun with each other. So, I suppose it all depends on whether you want to just settle down, or play around.

I guess a bit of both, and although they do change you cant help that but your there when they change so it just grows on you :P not sure how to say that differently XD but i hope you understand heheb

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by TsuyukoSure, everyone would say personality, but really. If that were the case, why do all the good girls go with the bad boys and the boy who loved her all along gets to stand by just to provide a shoulder to cry on?

Genetically though, this may be the right choice, as attractiveness is sought after, and would help produce more attractive kids. Damn genes.

Doesn't that happen only in late 1950's- 1974 movies. What about all those geeks who get the girl in all those movies? And what about those rich snobs, they sure as hell have none of the personalitly to be actracted to or looks to match.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.