Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality? - Minitokyo

Guys and Girls! which do u prefer, looks or personality?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

Definately the personality. The personality is what brings a couple together and able to "stand" each other even if it looks like they dont like to. Personality can go a long way but looks can only last so long. Thing is it's nice to have looks. It is like a optional thing. You can get it or not. Problem is what may look beautiful to you may look ugly to someone else.

Down it Down!

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Certainly looks and personality is hard to decide, but to each his or her own opinions! Your friend might be attracted to someone who thinks is really good looking, but you might completely disagree.
While both features must be present for almost all beginnings of a relationship, looks can't convince me to ignore the personality, while personality would have a chance in making up for looks.

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

I'll keep it simple:

50% personality
50% hotness

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well for me it's mostly personality my at the moment my Tran she's alright looking but i love her personality like.. 20% good looking and 80% good personality but after time with her she starting to look a lot more hot. so i'll say around 50% 50%

comzcat

comzcat

Love ecchi related things

both I guess, but in the end its all unpredictable

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

I love baybe Tran [ x3 ] err.... just letting all people know.. Rofl

Honestly both, but personality first of course.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Personality plus look equal eternal love. I prefer both, but haven't found the rite girl. ~_~

A little from column A, a little from column B, maybe even some from column C, whatever the heck that may be.

personality. I like my guy because of that, and his character is just so adorable. I love it because he acts just like me, my other half. I'm still freakin' suprised that I had found him the way I did. Who would have thunk it.

Quote by TsuyukoSure, everyone would say personality, but really. If that were the case, why do all the good girls go with the bad boys and the boy who loved her all along gets to stand by just to provide a shoulder to cry on?

Genetically though, this may be the right choice, as attractiveness is sought after, and would help produce more attractive kids. Damn genes.

Argh! Why do guys think girls only want the bad boys? Bad boys are to girls, like cheerleaders are to boys. We find them attractive and wonder what it would be like to be with them, but in the end we like the good guys becuase...their good, uderstanding and trusting. So like the old saying goes, "Good always beats Evil".

RocKai

The Lost Sheep

70% Personality, 30% Attraction.
Personally experimented. But u need to balance, too much personality *equal* u'll get left out if u'r not up for it.

"Dream as if you live forver,
Live as if you die today"

Well I first notice the looks, but in the long run, I go for the personalities. If they are fun and easygoing, I would love them. My bf is average looking, but he is a really fun person to hang out with.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

When it come for writting a story, I always try to set a boy for the main character. It's strange but funny to find a boy lost into an unlnown world.

I don't use to grant my characters superpowers or something like that, however, I always choose guys because of a strenght matter.

My point is, when the guy looks really cool, it can turn the world on him.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

i'd have to say both. she would need to be attractive to me, but the personality has to be good too or it just won't work out.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

RocKai

The Lost Sheep

I need a girlfriend, i don't care how she looks or act like. Maybe one day we'll bump into each other and fall in love. xD , just a dream....

"Dream as if you live forver,
Live as if you die today"

Looks have to be okay, but personality is the more important one.

Alrightey, because we are only another species of animal really, just with imaginations and opposable thumbs, when mating we usually go for physical appearance.
because of this, we generally gravitate towards the better looking members of the opposite sex, and thats fine. The more flashy the peacock male, the more females he attracts.
hovever, id have to say that appearance is about tewnty percent, the need for your mate to have a good personality makes up the remaining eighty percent. You wouldnt want to be married to a really hot guy or girl, who is a total jerrk and abuses you.
Beauty does fade, but love lasts forever -- CORNY but so TRUE
So looks do play a part in the process because of genetices and the instinct to pick the best looking mate and produce the best looking offspring.
Looks may be what caused two people to introduce themselves, and then over time looks dont really matter anymore when they love eachother and have compatible personalities.

Personality! For sure. Because looks can change. Besides, if you fall in love with a person's inside, then you don't notice the outside anymore. A person who is really good looking is still hard to love if they are a total jerk.

Even though most of the people I talk to say personality is more important than looks, their actions speak louder than their words ever could. Simple fact, if someone is good looking enough it doesnt matter how horrible they are, they will still find someone who will gladly lay down to be trodden over. Thats their loss...
Personally, I prefer personality since looks can be altered with perserveriance *picks up baseball bat*.

Nothing is actualy correct because usualy people go for money not looks or personality everyone whants to gain somthing in every relationship i know from experience

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

well through msn you can only see personality and no looks so...
i fell in love with someone's personality..
it doesnt matter to me if she was ugly
(ok ok she just has to look decent)
i would still like her....

Meow~

NaklsonofNakkl

NaklsonofNakkl

Unforgiven Monster

I say that i go for personality first, and if that is attractive then looks will naturally come to interest in my eyes. To me someone cannot base a relationship off looks and expect it to last, that is what movie stars do and that is why their relationships usually never work out ^-^

If you need me, just send me a msg, I'll reply ASAP ^_^

Every1 might really think both but then i sorta adgree with g477s ><

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.