Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The F Files, A FUMOFFU Mystery - Minitokyo

The F Files, A FUMOFFU Mystery

page 1 of 1 3 total items

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

This whole wall started when I was reading Chapter 7 of the FMP manga and I spotted kyoko's little picture in the bottom corner, and for no apparent reason I started vectoring it.

I would like to blame *cough*, thank I mean thank, the artists of the matrixed bleach walls, shame on you for inspiring me. I suppose the real mystery of this wall is why I actually got this particular idea for Kyoko's vector, but it really fit her picture. I spent a few entertaining hours looking for suitable textures and fonts and then made all of them myself, which took some time.

I've spent too much time on this and I can't tell if anything on the wall needs more work, so I turn to you. Is there anything that I need to improve on or any details I need to redo? Thank you for your constructive comments.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8820/ffiles0pq.th.jpg

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Looks good. I'd add Bunta-Kun peeking in through the door or the image of the canister from the last episode of Fumoffu

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

*inserts X Files music* I love the idea hahaha she looks like she is about to pee her pants XD ok my ideas mwahahahahah mwahahahaha *coughs* I agree with Mnemeth there should be someone or even a shadow peaking through the door. Add that little bit more mystery/scardness to it.

My only other point seems to be the hair, the lines are like really overly wiggly and it make her look like she was wrinkly hair XD but then again that would most likley be the original sources fault.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.