Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help me - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MbIWKA

MbIWKA

Wild MORA =)

I the newcomer here.
I have loaded wall-paper (mine) but a bit later this message instead of it has appeared
'Without the name' by MbIWKA has been placed in quarantine and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery.

It will be permanently purged on or short after May 27.

Minitokyo Staff urges everyone to submit their pictures in either the Sandbox or Anime Pictures Dump: This generally is more benicifial to your credit count, and an item posted there can never be deleted. Also, the amount of feedback you receive does not necessarily have to be less than in the gallery.

Why?
Please explain.
What I not have made that?
Beforehand thank.

( I here the newcomer and do not know) much :sweat:

The end - for the sake of the beginning... The beginning - for the sake of the end...

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

Well basically it means that your wall was deleted from the gallery. To find out why check your PM's, you should have recieved one telling you why it was deleted.

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Please post a link to the wall in question if you would like critiques and suggestions for improvement. If you would like to dispute the deletion, post in the Complaints thread instead.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.