Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper - Castlevania - Minitokyo

Wallpaper - Castlevania

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MbIWKA

MbIWKA

Wild MORA =)

These are my second wall-paper which I has made.
I know she(it) not so good, But however look her(it)
And please tell the opinion =)
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8261/19ax6.th.jpg

The end - for the sake of the beginning... The beginning - for the sake of the end...

An interesting placement of the three figures
However, you should definitely clean up the extractions...there are large areas of border left...the image quality of the character in the middle looks a little off as well
It would also make sense if the character on the left was on top of the character in the middle since he seems to be in the front
Nice choice of colors and style for the background, but right now it looks too much like a basic photoshop filter
Maybe try adding some elements like something for the characters to stand on?

MbIWKA

MbIWKA

Wild MORA =)

Thank for criticism =)
Advice(councils) I shall take into account and бробовать I shall do(make) more "accurately".
On up to simple to be trained.

The end - for the sake of the beginning... The beginning - for the sake of the end...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.