Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PSP usb port - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

I dunno where to put this...
anyway, i bought psp a while back but i didn't get to put anything in it. so i tried to plug the cable to the pc usb port but they don't recognize my psp. then i tried connecting direct with the memory card... also cannot...
can someone tell me wat to do T_T

Signature

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

Ok, I'll help you out. First connect the cable to the PSP and computer, then make sure that the PSP is in USB connection mode. If you tried that and it didn't work then try going here. Download and install the drivers and it should work. Hope this helps you out.

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Yeah I think your problem is you dont have it in USB mode...cause it shouldn't require any drivers I was under the impression, it should just register as removable media drive.

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

but i selected the 'usb connection' in my psp... but stilldo not recognize... i am at skool now so when i get back i will try dling the file. thx

Signature

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

Sure no problem, my friend had the same problem as you, for some reason the computer does not recognize the drivers for the PSP. Those drivers are similar to the ones the PSP uses, so they will work. After installing the drivers restart your computer, then when you plug in your PSP the found new hardware wizard should pop up. Choose the drivers you installed to be used for the PSP and it should work just fine. If you need any help through the process feel free to ask.

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

you could try out another usb-port
my mp4 player was not recognized in port 1, then i had put him in port 2,and it worked

sorry for my bad english, im german

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

*sigh*

This to keep down mass confusion.......

To make this real easy for you, you need to get PSP Video 9 from Videora. It can do just about anything as far as transferring music, videos, and resizing pictures, although I use photoshop to re size my pics. If you want to put videos and movies (with out the UMD discs) you need to get a Memory Stick DUO 512Mb or 1Gb in storage size. Before you add this though, UPGRADE YOUR PSP! That way, if you want to wallpaper your PSP, you can do that with the latest upgrade! Now if you like to hack the PSP for different reasons, like adding an alarm and/or an organizer, I wouldn't get the upgrade.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

I wouldn't recommend upgrading the PSP unless you have to for a game. Because homebrew media players and so on will become better than the bulit in one eventually.

Read the PSP manual ;)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.