Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you like a sister or brother? - Minitokyo

Have you like a sister or brother?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

hi,do you like a sister or brother or younger sister?when you have a younger sister ,how your fell?I like a youneg sister ,together share ^^or together argument,it is very intersting...
And you ,how your felling?

If love you a mistake,I belive this is a beautiful mistake in whole life .I hope I became a angel after I die guard you for ever.

hm well I have an older brother and younger sister. My brother is 11 years older than me so we don't have much of a relationship cos he's got a family and stuff. me and my sister get along well for being 5 years apart. i really enjoy hanging out with her even though she can be a brat lol

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Em, i'm the youngest in my family...so my sisters always teasing me, bullied me yeah...but it isn't that bad either. Sometimes, there's an argument with my sisters but doesn't took long. So, i'm more close with my sisters and can get along well. Well, i'm not really close with my brothers though my fourth brothers seems so funny to me cos he always bought me manga :D . Being the youngest isn't always good...like me...yeah some ppl says the youngest children in the family is crybabies but not like me...yeah my parents treat us fair. :)

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I`m the youngest in my family too, i have two brothers... Erm my eldest bro was 8 years older then me and 2nd was 4 years older which form a pattern heez... But i`m closer to my eldest brother and my relationship with my 2nd bro was like stranger.... And i really like tto have time with my bro when we can watch anime together, laugh together ....

i have two young sister and i like them , when we watch movies or manga ,we discuss and after we usually quarrel . It is fun.^^

If love you a mistake,I belive this is a beautiful mistake in whole life .I hope I became a angel after I die guard you for ever.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Well lets see, I have an older brother and younger sister. There's a five year age difference between my brother and me plus a six year age difference between my sister and me. Relationship wise I would say that I'm closer to my brother but I'm not really close to either of them.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I have a younger brother. He and I used to fight a lot until I was 13 or 14, but I've since settled down and he's learned to stop pissing me off.

We both have an older half-brother, but he died as a baby, so we don't know how well we would've gotten along with our half-brother.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

wo0t i got 2 younger sisters, one is 12 and the other is turning 7 soon kakaka and i am 19 this year. i play with the 7 year old one here and there but because of our age gap its rather difficult for us to get along well, but with the 12 year old we watch anime, i take her out shopping, play console and online multi player games together hahaha too bad she still a newb at 99.99% of games lol

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

Well,I am the older in my family and I have a younger brother.We get along very well and we have somehow the same interests.Okay,sometimes we fight and we have arguments but I really like him.

Neji 4 ever!!!

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

I have two younger siblings a sister and a brother, and I love them to death, I cannot imagine my life without them, they complete me.

I have a sister.
She is one yeah older then me... -.-

I'm the oldest in my family and I have one younger brother who is 7 years younger than I am. Basically, I always try to look out for my brother so that he doesnt turn out like me but relationship wise we're like really good friends. We wrestle and do all sorts of things but we do get into arguments sometimes. I love my brother to death!

hi,sometimes , i wish i were youngest ,i will be most cherishset ^^

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

I have a younger brother and he's a genius, which makes me look really stupid. After I turned 14 or so, we got along just fine. Before that, we hate each other and we have a lot of silly arguments. Now, we know how to deal with those situations. He's only 1 year younger, but he's a bit more mature than me.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

well, I have a twin sister. We sometimes fight and hit each other. But most of the time, we get along. I'm glad I have a sibling, because I won't feel lonely.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I have two brothers, two sisters, and I love them so much.

SOUL-BLADE

SOUL-BLADE

Waking Dreamer

I have a younger brother he's 15. We used to be so close, out of all the people in the world he would be the person i could most easily be myself :). We thought a like too! Often he would say what i was thinkin given a situation or vice versa ^_^'. It was good how we could hang out with each other even if there wasnt anything particular to do.

However to be honest i havent had a brotherly chat with him in a few months now. Actually Ive never really talked to him, unless i've had to :x I dont even remember what we fought over to start this, but since then we just grew apart...damn my pride! >=( oh well... :\

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I have a twin brother who's older than me by 2 minutes, we get along like 2 peas in a pod. But the problem with that is some people have a slight idea that we are gay.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I have a little brother. He can be aggravating at times, but he's okay for a little brother. ^^

i have a annoying older sister..........and i think she wished i wasn't here today but thats okay i feel the same(hehe) we argue alot and don't get along..........oh well its okay who needs a sister i got my girlfriends!

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

Me and My yonnger bro are so close. Were 9 years apart so he really looks up to me and i teach him everything i like so we get along very well! of corse we fight but i can always get him to forgive me!

my older step bro's in collage so we dont see each other much but we share alot in common so were also pretty close!

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

man i have a sister.. but she lives far away..

but with my brother is really nice.. we talk.. =D
about so many inteligent things.. sooo nice.. XD

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i have one bigger sis and bigger bro
and one lil bro.. hmm,.. im happy havin' them...
they're not normal ehehe...

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

I have three younger sisters,and we used to argue a lot,fight,etc,but then we used to play together a lot,like playing for father and mother,school,princess lol ^_^ it was fun,but now we are old for it,and we don't argue so mush.I like them,but sometimes they really are horrible...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.