Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you like a sister or brother? - Minitokyo

Have you like a sister or brother?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

mikan-sakura

mikan-sakura

www.myspace.com/celestial_cherry

hmm i've an older brother and sister o.O they're both much older than me
they're 28 & 29 =.=''
and i'm 13 o.o
but i love them very much ^^
although I think my bro is too childish for his age so we are arguing a lot. >.<

Signature Image
Join Feathers of Eternity now! ^^

Need me? 8D then visit my LJ and leave a MESEEJI =3 (message) linku; http://mikan-sakura.livejournal.com/

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

I like better a younger brother because If I had a sister we would fight all time.I have a younger brother who is really sweet and he is the best brother in the world!

Neji 4 ever!!!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

id love an older sister!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

For me, I've two younger brothers. =_=;; sigh~ the worst thing I've ever wished I guess. Always so annoying & disturbing~ I would prefer to have a sister.

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i have one younger sister and one older brother, my sister is super irritating, and well my brother i bully him instead of he bully me haha...! >.<

Signature Image

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I'm the oldest in my family, I have a younger sister, age 15 and a younger brother age 9 soon to be 10. With my sister, I get along pretty well at times. I can joke easily and be myself around her, we share some really good laughs, since I'm a very silly one.

As with my brother, I kinda get along with him.. he's almost like a reflection of myself when I was younger... he's falling into the things I've liked when I was a little kid, so I understand how he feels sometimes. Despite that they fight with each other constantly, which annoys me, they're great siblings.

I've got a little sister. She's 16 and I'm 19. We aren't that close, but we get along fine. She's got her things and I've got mine and we don't really share too much with each other.

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

I am the middle child of three girls. I have an older sister who is 22 years old going to be 23 next month. Then comes me, I am 21 years old. and then my little sister who is 12 years old. I get along with my little sister more then i do with my older sister. When i was little i always thought that my older sister would be the first to get a job, move out of the house, and then get married...........i am soooooooooo wrong. also i thought my older sister would take care of me and my little sister whenever our parents would leave on a trip, I was wrong about that also. You see, i was the more responisable one in the family. I was the one who took care of my little sister when she was a baby, when my parents would leave on a trip i was the one who was left incharge. I was the one who cooked, cleaned the dishes, make sure the house was locked up and nothing was everything was off. Also i was the first to get a job and leave the house and get married first. My older sister still lives with our parents, she has been on a date, never had a boyfriend, and never been kissed. I guess all in all i was the lucky one in the family and know that my parents knew i was ready to have my own life and not to worry about me getting hurt.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

well i am the eldest of four...i have a sis and we are close, but my younger bro is annoying and rude so i avoid him...and my youngest is the cutest...i race with him, we fist fight (ofcourse i would not kick his ass but rather let him kick mine..lol) and we watch movies together...and i do that with sis too...we talk about everything and anything under the sun...anyway then.
i love being the eldest! haha

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

i prefer having a younger bro cuz i hav too many sisters alrdy! and they piss me off... however,i rather hav a twin,bro and sis,cuz i find it better. u get to experience both sides but u get twice the torture. X)

i have a baby sister. i find her annoying since she always hurts me and won't let me talk to my mum or anything! so we don't get on though im sure things will get better as she gets older.
i also have a baby brother, though since he was born 2 years ago, ive only seen him about 4 times. T.T so i dont have much of a relatioship with him, its upsetting

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

I would like a sister, doesn't matter if she is older or younger, because I already have four brothers, and I am the olny girl T-T

Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

1 younger brother whom I call Shorty (he's 6'7"). he and I fought pretty regularly when we were younger but we are pretty tight now.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I sadly don't have any brother or sisters, but I have a cousin that's close enough. He moved in to live with us when I was about eight and ever since then we didn't get along so well right away, but now we're strongly attached and talk to eachother a lot on the phone. ( probably because he's moved away now. )

Umm well i have an older sister and older brother. We get along most of the time, but of course we get into an argument sometimes. Though we like the same music, but Anime? They would say "what?" I'm a lil different. But I love to have them around, they are there when i need them too. Their gonna take me to concerts soon, since i'm mostly home on their day off we go to the mall or something. Then there is ether92. Not my real bro but in a way he is. We are not family, just real close friends. I call him bro, and he calls me sis. We always talk a lot and like to play video games. So having a sis and bro its cool. And having a real close friend that is like a bro. :) :D XD

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

i have one big brother and my twin sis,
i love them so much but not that much because my brother is just annoying me.. but he is the most coolest guy that i have ever had ^_^

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

neomusahi

neomusahi

Theres no harm trying anything..

well.. i have a younger brother.. but i prefer to have a younger or older sister.. i treat all my cousin like my older brother and sister.. i felt like i'm in a center.. haha

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

I am single at my parents but i would like to have a little sister. i would take care of her and protect her from everything bad. She would mean the world to me :).

maox2

Negima <3

i have a elder sis and a younger sis.. I hope to have a elder brother.. hehex..

i hav a sis who's 2 1/2 years younger than me..
she's ok, but she acts as if [as in, her personality etc] makes her seem WAY older than me. haha.
we get along OK and we watch anime, read manga, complain about our school and quarrel together.. XD
we're strange. haha.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.