Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What your favorite Starbuck's coffee? - Minitokyo

What your favorite Starbuck's coffee?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

Hi there wonderful members of Minitokyo.

This is mostly for the benifit of my curiosity, but i love coffee and my favorite coffee shop is the one and only STARBUCKS! I cant get enough of their coffee. So was woundering how many people here have been to Starbucks and what's your favorite coffee that they serve? I can tell you now that everytime I go to Starbucks you would not catch me dead with out a Cafe Vanilla Frap. in my hands. They are so good. So what is yours favorite? For those who dont like Starbucks do tell me your favorite coffee shop.

much love to all
midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i sorta like any of them in those glass bottles. alone i cant stand it, but i like to pour 1/3 of the bottle into a cup and fill the rest of it with milk. ^^

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

I can count the number of times I have been inside Starbucks on...one hand. XD I've never drank any of their coffee except the kind hellbomb is talking about (twice) and then it was too...too something, don't remember what. [Maybe I'll try it with the 1/3 + milk way haha] It's not that I hate coffee...it's just not something I have on my list of beverages to buy.

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

the bringer of despair returns

man, I don't know why people drink this stuff...... personally I dont like coffee (I love coffee cream chocolates, which most coffee drinkers hate,) I cannot stomach the smell of it, it literally makes me heave.

someone please enlighten me on the beuty of coffee........
I would like to add though that in manchester (england) city centre starbucks is more a statement about yourself than a genuine choice( kinda like harvey nichols and m&s food)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like drinking coffee once in a long while but I can't stand drinking it on a daily basis. Besides that I just find it unhealthy >_>. Anyways...I regularly just get a Mocha whenever I go to Starbucks ^^

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Coffee? why coffe when i have the awesomeness of BAWLS( http://bawls.com/ ) , Monster, moutain dew, buzz water(man its awesome when you cook it with your ramen, http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/5b2c/) and Jolt. But if i have to have coffee(for some reason i hate the taste but if i had to) i would drink black coffee or a capachino(i dont know how to spell it so im sorry) because thoses taste ok

if your morning shower alone doesnt wake you up, try this in the shower with you, its caffenated soap http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/5a65/

although it seems im addicted to caffine, im not, in fact i drink really healthly and have the caffine and i eat really good so it evans out.

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i like drinking coffee. but when i go into starbucks i dont buy coffee. i buy a vanilla bean frappacino or however u spell that made up word.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Coffee is good. I like both bold flavors like Sumatran and milder flavors like Kona. My favorite Stabucks coffee is White Chocolate Mocha some times with an extra sh..sh...sh....shot of esss.s....s...pressso. Sorry j...ju...just h..ha...had one.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Frappachino for sure! It rules

I will always order mocha without cream la, but i would like to try others too... so pls intro. me

The Java Chip Frappaccino in the summer.
A venti cappuccino with cinnamon + loads of sugar in the winter:D

I would die if there wasn't a Starbucks!

I'm a coffee addict. Every time I go to Starbuck I order venti Mocha Frap. By the way, in Japan they don't have venti size drink. The largest they serve is grande.

I'm a frappachino person ;) Mind you only a tall size otherwise x_x

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I <3 Starbucks XD

My fav isn't exactly a coffee it's just Hot Chocolate X-P
With wheap cream (sorry if I misspelled it)

I like Mocha Frap.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

it most jsut a simply frappachino for me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

ho hum..the most recent one I had is White Chocolate Mocha and it was pretty yummy X3 I don't drink coffee much so whenever I do go to starbucks I always forget if it's vanilla mocha or white chocolate mocha that I like the best haha..but for now I'll stick with my first choice :3

(also when I was younger I used to drink cappuchino's a lot, in the cold bottles)

Frappuchinos, usually. For most of the other stuff I either don't care for them or would rather just make my own.

Double Chocolate Chip Frappucino! I don't like coffee, so it's hard to find Starbucks stuff I like, but that chocolaty drink is wonderful!

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

The frappucinos are goood! I also like vanilla latte's. For some reason I don't prefer the much too complicated named ones =P

Music.

hot white chocolate mocha. I like the very bottom. and when its cold, there's nothing better :D

Spinelli or Canele

I had a Ice White Caffe Mocha yesterday, it was very cold, but somehow, it kept me warm?
oh, over the Christmas season, they introduced Toffee Nut Latte! Now THAT is nice! :D
Dulce de Leche latte is good too! Argh! theres too many! xD

Cappuchino.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.