Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rin's choice (Shuffle) Spoils - Minitokyo

Rin's choice (Shuffle) Spoils

Tagged under Shuffle!

Did you expect Rin to choose Asa?

Yeah, saw it coming miles away
20 votes
nope total surprise
28 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Yeah I was shocked with his shocked that he went with Asa insted of Sia, I was ready to bet anything he was going to choose her, in all honesty Asa was the LAST person I expected, I even put his teacher infront of Asa. But looking back now I can see a close relation forming between them in the early episodes.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

kinda, not like I care, Sia never showed any forms of lead female act, instead, Asa was showing all the way she is the important character, there is more interaction between Asa and Rin and Ama, like a family, which hinted the ending.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kind of expected that coming when watching the series half way

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

I got the hint about him going to Asa but I was never sure. Kinda expected it halfway in the series.

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Kinda like a twist, kinda saw it coming but not 100%, so I voted nope, total surprise haha. She was a pretty kute and energetic character.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

He would have been retarded to choose anybody else. Asa was like the only one without a one-dimensional personality. Fanboys put down your pitchforks.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

I knew it wouldn't be Nerine or Sia, even though the whole series was designed for him to pick either one. I don't know, I think people would complain more if he did choose Nerine or Sia, since it'll open up tons of debates. Picking Asa was the neutral way out...

Signature Image

i don't know at the beginning, who rin would choose. but it's not i'm expecting, more like i'm hoping that Rin would choose Asa. because i like Asa from beginning. although halfway i thought that Shia will win. but certainly i like Asa-senpai more than other girls. so in the end, it was kinda "hey, i got it right. maybe i have the same thought as Rin. :p"

I thought it was a race between Sia and Kaede. But then after the halfway mark Sia just sorta disappeared from any leading role and Kaede went craaaaaazy. Essentially, I didn't expect Asa to win out, but in retrospect, she's probably the most normal out of all of them. This is good I guess since Rin had a martyr complex and could release some of that with Asa.

HolyAlchemy1

HolyAlchemy1

I want to marry Ama-chan!!!!!

I hated that he chose Asa. i wished for a different ending like someone dying at least like kaede commiting suicide to make rin suffer, kaede killing Asa while she was in the hostpital, or my favorite Rin committing suicide and instead of Asa saving him, Nerine or Sia would come along and save him with magic and almost giving there life by over using magic than rin would love one of them. or rin just dying would be good. In the end i was a ***ty ending. i would think at least he would marry someone. will there be another season.

Kiojiin

- Kiojiin

Am I the only one who was pulling for Kaede. I thought she was great, albeit a little unstable.

Whilst viewing the series, I did notice that they did foreshadow his involvement with Asa, as early as the first episode.

Personally, not wanting that pairing. I was kinda stuck on Nerine trying to win Rin's heart and not having any of the other skills that anyone else had. (That kind of struggle is very inspiring, so I was naturally hoping that my intuition would be wrong.)

I started suspecting since the beach episode when her top fell off and she decided to use Rin as her shield.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Could see it early on anyway, that and i got spoiled before really seeing much of the series ><

Still, i would of gone for Asa :D

Signature Image

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

i was thinking Sia, But Asa is just as awsome

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

at first wen i found out the ending, and that he chose asa i was like wtf oO that blows TT

i was expecting it between nerine/sia/kaede, but true, rin's relationship with asa was kinda foreshadowed right from the start. I wouldve went for nerine. was a bit surprised ppl said asa as the neutral choice, i wouldve thought kaede to be since they had been together from childhood and living together.

I admit this... ive loved the start and the end... but i haven't been that impressed by his choice... though one must think like you were Rin and TECHNICLY i would have gone with Asa easily... due to the excellent support she gave.

But In the Hentai game i admit... my first was Nerine. her cute look and her "I try and try until i can get it" caught my heart hehe. (if you ask 2nd is Kae and then Sia... her double is what brought her 3rd)

Too bad its not the same Nerine in the Anime then the game (gamefaq check the difference between the anime and the game) then i think she might have won him quite easely. But i do find it strange that Rin leaves Kae's house while in game he didnt... YES its a good thing to have moved out... but any way MY OPINION.

but i admit... i cant believe im "late" Ive bought the Hentai game 1 month after it came out (i was thinking it had english txt but look online for translated script and still played it) then i tryed Realy realy and tick tack... but nerv NEVER heard of an anime about it... i found out like 3 weeks ago XD... now they have Memories... hehe im late and i hate myself

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Quote by chaossnakeI finshed watching shuffle the other week, in the end he went with Asa though to the very end I was sure he would choose Nerine. Do you think that's who he should be with? I'm still holding hope for Nerine and Rin.

Well i believe that NeRine was cute and i wouldn't mind to see her with THAT SMACK for a leading actor Rin!But what i am sure about is THAT S..T ASA shouldn't have been the one !I was certain that he would choose My sweet Kaede!BUT OMG!why does some animes end like this dude..At least Sia at least Nerine .....BUT NOT Asa...So that's why i downloaded the game and i saw all fitting ends even with Primula BUT not asa!Btw does anyone have the manga?i am at chapter 9( iknow the final choice) Wish i could find the manga somewhere.anyway as i said for me it should have been Kaede or Sia as alternative or Nerine as last choice

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

Kiojiin

- Kiojiin

I agree most definitely Afthartos.

Forget, Rin now, who cares abour Rin. I want to see Narine and Sia get married to each other yeah! They'd make such a cute couple together and they belong together it'd be sooo good.

< Asa fanboy.

Mayumi and Kareha aren't so bad either.

Rin should go with Kaede. Nerine and SIa? Ewww.

leonile

Silent Drifter

he should've chosen Sia and also marry the other girls......
because the gods allow polygamy...........
LOL............

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Who cares about Rin?
What about us?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.