Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rin's choice (Shuffle) Spoils - Minitokyo

Rin's choice (Shuffle) Spoils

Tagged under Shuffle!

Did you expect Rin to choose Asa?

Yeah, saw it coming miles away
20 votes
nope total surprise
28 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

I pretty much saw it. Why? As of now I'm at the last 2 CDs and Asa so far seems to understand Rin far better then the rest. Asa seem to always be there for him as well. Why wouldn't he choose Asa. I am gonna watch the rest later on but base on what I think. Asa is the only one who didn't really make him feel guilty about who he chooses. Plus I was rooting for Asa all the way lol. I like her out going personality.

-_________-
Wasn't the biggest fan of Asa, but it was better than him choosing Nerine. I was all for Sia to be honest, Kaede was my second choice then Asa.
Series could've ended wayyyy better.

Okay so this thread is old, but I wasn't surprised he didn't pick Sia or Nerine. I mean to have to pick demons or gods (even if both are good in this universe) just seemed strange to me; nonetheless, my personal favorite was Nerine. Although Lycoris was the one who initially fell for Rin, Nerine still developed an honest affection for Rin. After Lycoris departed from her Nerine learned that her being alone loved Rin truly. When she was the first one to kiss him (even if it was on the cheek) I was SO happy. Sia was truly in love with him to, but had that crazy alter-ego sister in her head, which I guess was a problem that resloved itself, but Nerine is still my favorite.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please don't post in threads that haven't been active in over 4 weeks.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.