Which one of the Ojamaho do you like best?

Tagged under Ojamajo DoReMi

Which one of the Ojamaho do you like best?

Doremi
1 votes
Hazuki
1 votes
Aiko
1 votes
Onpu
1 votes
Popu
2 votes
Hana
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

arkata

arkata

Arkata

Cancel

Hi there! :)

It's high time we start talking about these cute smart funny girls, so, come on, people, let's start with an easy question:

Which one of the Ojamaho do you like best? :pacman:

Mine is Aiko! XD
I think she's well-tempered, funny, active and the one with more common sense!
;)

Signature

Proud member of I-Luv-Guy-Wallies, Hispanime, Kenshin-Gumi

Never forget to give some tipp to your waiter, for his at your service but not your server...

• Apr 18, 2006

Kurisutina

Kurisutina

baka, baka, baka

Cancel

I don't know! Who's best? Doremi, Aiko, Popu? oh, I don't know who to choose... why do you do me this!?, haha

Ok, then, I don't want but I must choose, so I'll take the change to choose Aiko, just because she's an independient girl, has her own opinion about people and a "good radar" for men, haha. Also because of what she's been passing through her life (lost her mama). I just love her, haha! Without her, there won't be Ojamaho!

Kisses from Spain

• Apr 19, 2006
Cancel

This is one show that I actually like all the characters. Ojamajo Doremi is an anime that has a little something for every anime fan.

But if I had to chose it would be a draw between Doremi and Hana.

• Apr 19, 2006
Cancel

Indecisiveness - I really enjoy all those characters. If I was forced to choose I think that it would be Aiko though. She's a strong character and has her wits about her it seems.

"Not all who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien

• Apr 19, 2006
Cancel

You didn't have Momoko in your poll! She's my fave witch, but I also love Hazuki and all the other characters as well. They are all very cute and sweet ^_^

• Nov 07, 2006

Chikaru-chan

Chikaru-chan

ex nihilo nihil fit

Cancel

Momoko-chan XD she is the best.

"I believe there is another world waiting for us.
A better world.
And I'll be waiting for you there."
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.