Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Alchemist - Chibi Party OAV - Minitokyo

Full Metal Alchemist - Chibi Party OAV

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Several groups have released fansubbed versions of it, and I thought it was plain hilarious. It's basically a joke episode featuring chibi FMA characters in a time following the FMA movie. Unfortunately, it's only 6 minutes long (which is pretty short, especially considering that it's 85mb), but I think it's worth it. A great episode for those people still yearning for FMA. There's not much else that I can say about it, but check it out :D

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

lol~ i just download it.... time to watch it now~ hope it's good!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

haha this chibi oav is hilarious! I love it. Yeah too bad its short. Too bad it marks the end of Full Metal Alchemist :( . Long Live FMA!

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

omg i love the part when Wenry gets agro on Ed hahahaha A+ stuff

i saw this not to long ago, it was cool, though i wish i could understand jap. also ive heard there are at least 2 other FMA mini-oav's, not sure if they are any good though

I loved the series, and i love this OAV. I watched ther other one that was subbed around when this was subbed also. Both were very good and funny xD

Signature Image

whoa! I never heard about this! Where is everyone getting it? I want it badly!

merged: 04-23-2006 ~ 11:32pm

wahahaha.. the chibi party was completely and utterly adorable!.. haha.. i just want to glomp each adn every one of them.. roy and riza were hilarious but i was kinda disappointed that there was just a little bit of roy in there.. oh well.. *squeals* like roy and riza, winry and ed were absolutely hilarious.. thay had me cracking up the whole time.. ^-^;;

merged: 04-24-2006 ~ 01:44am

Quote by PheonixRunewhoa! I never heard about this! Where is everyone getting it? I want it badly!

go to youtube(.com) and type in full metal chibi, click on one of the videos, and enjoy!

merged: 04-24-2006 ~ 01:44am

Quote by PheonixRunewhoa! I never heard about this! Where is everyone getting it? I want it badly!

go to youtube(.com) and type in full metal chibi, click on one of the videos, and enjoy!

alchemist v homunculi lol you never see all the humunculi fight together =D

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I want to see it :P
I am looking forward for someone to fansub it in Italian....Otherwise I will have to take an english fansub :P

Signature Image

... i wish they'd publish and tell about these chibi movies. i never knew about it till now!

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

I love the chibi party but why did they make Envy all girl-like all the guys were falling for him?!?

Signature Image

I saw it, and it was great, it worth every MB on it, it was one of a hell hilarious OAV XD

* this user is a big FMA fan *

yamichi

yamichi

Winry Cosplayer

Drunk Winry....classic moment, trust her to get all jealous over Noah. And of course Ed would have to pay the price even if he didn't do anything.

You will not be able to sleep, so why don't you just stay awake

songprayeryuna, I liked that one as well, the end of the fight was awesome! ^_^

The chibi characters are so kawaii!

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

it's hilerious! i loved it!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I love it

Anako-chan

FanFicker

HILARIOUS! If you like FMA, you've got to watch this OAV! (why is it OVA in Spanish?) I saw it about two months ago! It's funny to see Hawkeye in a pinky short skirt and Chibi-Mustang is so cute! And there's no need to mention hoy cute Ed and Al were on this chibi-oav!

It is a great works. I like it too.

wow that was awesome, I love chibi Edo *o*

After reading about them from here, i got 2 of them. They are great. I didn't even know they existed until reading this post here. It is short but cool. Great for FMA fans.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Quote by phenomenon9999After reading about them from here, i got 2 of them. They are great. I didn't even know they existed until reading this post here. It is short but cool. Great for FMA fans.

Two of them? I haven't found a second OVA. Watching it again, it's still funny ^_^ I love the part where everyone thinks Envy is hot :D

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Yes I got 2 of them.
1- FMA Chibi Party
2- Alchemist vs Homunculus
3- FMA Kids - I cant get this one yet.

If your having trouble looking for them, just look for the subbing group Kuroneko. They have torrents on their site for it.

ShadowShuu

Kami-sama

Chibi Envy is sooo cute. XD Yes, it was HILARIOUS. I've also seen Alchemist vs Homunculis. Very awesome.

...Fuwa Fuwa. =w=

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.