Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kimagure orange road the best anime of all times - Minitokyo

kimagure orange road the best anime of all times

Tagged under Kimagure Orange Road

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I am the fan I number one of known k.o.r, I wait that they have but, I invite them to say in this secion if he/she is interested the sleeve you rot it to find in this web:

http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=11

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by sangalitI am the fan I number one of known k.o.r, I wait that they have but, I invite them to say in this secion if he/she is interested the sleeve you rot it to find in this web:

http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=11

Your message is a little confusing. What do you mean by the last part about you waiting?

Anyway, KOR is a good manga/anime. I read the manga and I loved the ending. Just waiting til they release the whole series on dvd here in the States, if they ever do. To say KOR is the best anime of all times is kinda biased however.

zazuge

Perv

pn0yvstyle said :

Quote: To say KOR is the best anime of all times is kinda biased however

Yes I'm tottaly with this ,
Yes at the time I watched anime I was bewitched by Madoka's charm, the anime ws good, but the manga not too much, tought there was (in the manga) some cute Madoka scans ^_^

Belive me and DIE !

The anime was better for many reasons notably graphical : the design by Takada is more attractive!.. and the characters are more interesting in the anime especially Madoka ..in the manga she's more of a girly girl and docile :/

she is one of my favorite anime female characters ...she's independent and mature for her age ...i like her rebellious and antisocial attitude ^^
Madoka is a girl with many aspects ....she can act like a bad ass sukeban and the other times she is more studious and reserved ..
she plays the sax like a sexy jazzgirl and sings like a rockstar goddess ^^.....Madoka seems cold and distant but in reality she's very nice and quite devoted to her friends. ^^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.