Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite yu-gi-oh card? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite yu-gi-oh card?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

My favorite card si the blue eyes white dragon because was my first card, bu t i have otther favorite card, the magician girl, i like this card. XD

Archenius

clover

my fave card is the cyber stein - blue eyes ultimate - megamorph
imagine the combo of 9000 damage

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

lolz.. i used to play Yu-Gi-Oh.. i stopped after a while ^^;
i still hav my cards though ^^
my fav would be Black Luster Soldier! XD

giving it all away...

Haha~ my facination with the series stops with the animation style, game concept and character designs. :);; But I've made a wall out of both of Yugi's Magician cards, so I suppose I like them.

My favourite would be the Magician of Black Chaos. XD I love his costume.

trap crade is my fav Mirro force
Monster Is Jinzo

My fav Yu-Gi-Oh cards are Change of Heart, Red Archery Girl, Gift of The Mystical Elf, Soul Release, Crimson Sentry, Princess of Tsurugi and Flame Ghost :)

nockey

nockey

P00 PiiE

i love the magican girl=] and the dark magican...lol kekkee :D

<3[love nockey]<3
-=[never give up on the things that makes you smile...]=-

Signature

The twin elves, they are a great frontline card.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

My fav is the magician girl :D

Signature

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Well I dunno, I played with my bro for a while, but there's something about yu-gi-oh card game i don't dig. Instead I like to play Magic a lot. This is the game of games!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

dark magician girl!!!!!!! XD

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Hmmmm, my favorite cards are the Blues eyes, red eyes, black luster soldier, and the dark magician ^^ Oh and I like those kurebo guys (lil round furry guys that yugi used to fight kaiba the 2nd time) :D I sold all my yugioh cards to buy new computer components T-T

Dark Magician Girl!!!! thats right i said it

my favorite card this good my favorite cards is vampire lord, vampire lady, call of mummy, despair from the dark you would not they are a perfect combo but they are good viva el poder zombie^^

Blue Eyes Shining Dragon because it is literally unstopable if you power it up enough.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

No mi amigo yo considero que junto con Pokemon y Hamtaro, yu-gi-ho es de lo peorcito que ha hecho el anime japonés. Lo siento mi amigo, he,he...

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

My favorite cards are Vampire Lord and Vampire Lady, but I like too Dark Magician Girl.

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

The Slothful Otaku.
So useless, but so effective.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

Quote by pinkdoremidark magician girl!!!!!!! XD

that explains your sig. my fave would be Ameba. it may be weak in attack but i like it's ability.

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Black Magician is my favorite

Among my faves, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Robbin' Zombie, Red Eyes Black Dragon, Wingweaver, Kaizer Sea Horse, Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, as well as Change of Heart, Just Deserts and Dark Hole

I love the dark magician girl, because she's so cuuute^^.

red eyes black dragon is my second favorite card

DarkZork

The Hunter

Favorite cards, Chaos Emperor Dragon, summon skull, and dark magician girl

I am your pictures executer that gets executed by another executor, then another, another, another, etc.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

heh it would have to Exodiac and the god cards <--- the real ones I never lost ^_~

Magically Delicious, yo.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 116 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.